• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

epogue

First Post
IC: This is not at all what I had in mind I need some distance an higher ground to get clear there are to many to fight head-on blast it!

Shayuri

First Post
Does your supersuit give you jumping power or some kind of mobility?

You could also try to knock some zombos over and make a run for it. They'd get to try to smack you on your way out, but if you can survive that, you should be able to outrun them.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
is there any cover and how far and world it put me out of LOS buildings or trees preferably do these z-men show aptitude for climbing
There are nearby buildings that he could use for cover. Right now, Davik is surrounded but he could take out one zombie and then make a run for it. He could try to get onto a roof or get inside a building and then bar it from inside.

Thankyou for clarifying the rules I misunderstood I thought the extra and final shot were penalized only..
No worries.

Knightfall I fear I may have made a bit of a jerk of my self in PM and I am sorry for that
It did come off that way, but I realize that's not what you intended.

epogue

First Post
The fundamental traits can be altered so a composite HUD overlay makes sense If it is like chemistry gold. platinum are considered noble metals be cause they a are immune to corrosion or oxidation Which is true but for one instance nether nitric acid or hydrochloric acid can effect but together They form Aqua regia The only known compound able to effect a gold or noble metals Detecting similar phenomenon to seeing undead would be a that would be my best understanding similar to the phenomenon detection of undead

I'm still in teacher mode

epogue

First Post
IC: this is defiantly not the plan I need to get out of the box to higher ground fast!

OOC:I stow my weapon as a free action my BAB is Greater than +1 take a full round action to withdraw to the building. at lateral 40ft and building vertical 20 that would put me 10ft up to building 20ft away. the withdraw action allows base speed with out attacks of opportunity from directly agacent to you

Last edited:

epogue

First Post
The most expensive thing on my inventory. It almost as much as the suit and dos me no good it fixes a you being dead give or take a few fort saves and I get there quick enough other medical stuff mean this armor is more for you than me I am happy at 2500ft A sniper doesn't need umber armor. The MEDIC needs the armor not die wile trying to keep you from doing so.

not upset just pointing out the fact.
my suits survival is of great interest to their own
so the more supper the beater for you

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Does your supersuit give you jumping power or some kind of mobility?
Davik's M14 hardsuit upgrades his Strength score by 4 points and gives him a +8 circumstance bonus on Climb checks. With it he has a Climb speed of 20 feet, so he wouldn't have to jump up somewhere, if he can get free of the zombies. He'll just be able to climb away from them.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads