• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

epogue

First Post
Sorry I thought you were saying I didn't have the stats to have it Which would torpedo me When panicking I get tunnel vision

The is now fully applicable to the game in its present incarnation to the game

sorry to all I acted a general jerk

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Z-Men Attacks: Z-Man #4 > 1d20+3=23 (hit), Crit Confirm Roll > 1d20+3=12 (n/a); Z-Man #5 > 1d20+3=9 (miss); Z-Man #6 > 1d20+3=14 (miss); Z-Man #7 > 1d20+3=8 (miss); Z-Man #8 > 1d20+3=13 (miss); Z-Man #9 > 1d20+3=12 (miss).

Damage Roll: Z-Man #4 Slam Attack > 1d6+2+1d4=6 (5 points negated by hardness, 1 point is cold damage, however, which Davik takes)

EDIT: Hmm, after checking how hardness works, it looks like the armor's hardness negates the Cold damage too. Cold damage is divided by four before being applied to an object's hardness. (We might have to change that hardness to DR 10/Ballistic. It seems to powerful the other way.)

Last edited:

epogue

First Post
against some of the nastles I've seen you though you squashed characters and neither the bones or the devil were shooting and I know the devil has DR. A suit that is designed to take getting bounced off a hull and dealing with space junk and dealing with micro meteors would be pretty good against getting shot

If it didn't protect against energy forms in an age of energy weapons it would not be realistically useful.

Most solders aren't shop keepers with an average strength 18 they would get past with a 2 with a +4 the +5 would only null the strength bonus and a bayonet is 2 handed so it is 1.5 so not even all of that designed for solders not corpsifyd farmers not getting messed over by a low roll lucky shot from a civilian is why it is there it is designed for war not civilians so the impire is coming is coming In a real fight it is hardly unreasonable

In a world of 4d10 burst that actually sounds pretty reasonable at +5 isn't realy that much an average of 20 how is that unreasonable the damage is kill you on steroids
it a would be pretty tough it is tough to be unbalancing against that with 5 a low roll against getting hit and not that unbalancing

Last edited:

Remove ads