• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rebel Alliance: Freedom Fighters(1 Spot Still Open!! See Post #140)

garyh

First Post
Thanee said:
Sorry, weekend was a bit more busy than expected. Character will be up soon. :)

Bye
Thanee

I'm dittoing what Thanee said. I'll get my PC up sometime Tuesday at the latest. Sorry for the delay! I really do want in on this game. I was DMing my live game on Sunday, though, and had a very full weekend. :)

Thanee

First Post
Did I mention, that Scoundrels do not get enough skill points? :eek:
And they do not have Diplomacy as a class skill, but a class ability enhancing it. ;)

Anyways, had to drop most of the Charisma related stuff (i.e. Diplomacy, Gather Information, Knowledge: Streetwise), which would have been nice to have, but well...

Bye
Thanee

Turanil

First Post
Thanee said:
Did I mention, that Scoundrels do not get enough skill points? :eek: And they do not have Diplomacy as a class skill, but a class ability enhancing it. ;)
Is there an errata for Star-Wars d20 revised rulebook?

Thanee said:
Anyways, had to drop most of the Charisma related stuff (i.e. Diplomacy, Gather Information, Knowledge: Streetwise), which would have been nice to have, but well...
No problem, my character concentrates on interaction skills (except Gather Information). :)

garyh said:
I'm dittoing what Thanee said. I'll get my PC up sometime Tuesday at the latest. Sorry for the delay! I really do want in on this game. I was DMing my live game on Sunday, though, and had a very full weekend. :)

No problem, just making sure people still exist.:)

Thanee said:
Did I mention, that Scoundrels do not get enough skill points?

...8+Int isn't enough?!

Thanee

First Post
There are just... too... many... nice skills! :D

;)

@Turanil: Yeah, that's why I decided to drop those instead of something else, since your character seems to be concentrating on the social side.

Bye
Thanee

Going to give this until tommorrow. If I don't see at least some stats from the remaining PCs, going to look for some alternates or just go ahead with a smaller group.

Ferrix said:
Va Dien up in the RG, not complete.... have to go to class.
Alrighty...looking things over, Va Dien needs to be converted to the RCR rules. At this point, here are things that need to be done:

-Insert the info about your character's Division and which bonuses you selected
-No Sneak Attack(doesn't even exist anymore, and you don't gain the equivanet of Precise Attack until 3rd level)
-Add Illicit Barter(gained at 1st level)

I'm actually a bit confused by some of it...but that's what I've seen now, and it'll be easier to look over when completed. :)

Ferrix

Explorer
Blood Carvers gain Sneak Attack as a racial ability.

He'd be a scout, not a scoundrel, if I left scoundrel in the class column that's a my bad. Will fix.

Back after dinner.

Remove ads