• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rebel Alliance: Freedom Fighters(1 Spot Still Open!! See Post #140)

Ferrix

Explorer
Ooops, those numbers were left over from the first version of the character which was a different race. Will adjust later tonight when I'm not pushing my time.

Seems ENWorld's transmitting some sickness to a few of us. For now, we'll get to the next step before starting up. Vitality. :)

Trual'Nuin: 18VP (Holy Gods...that's max.)
Gorken: 19VP
Lyss: 12VP

Va Dien doesn't need that since he's 1st level. :)

After that, one last thing: We need a leader for this group. I'm not assigning this one, you guys need to decide this amongst yourselves. Once that's done, I'll assign ranks to everyone and then we'll get started. Just remember, rank is very flexible in the Alliance. Almost more of a formality than anything.

Vendetta

First Post
I wanted to get the important stuff up. I'll post the rest later.

(How many credits do we start with? I'm guessing zero because of our starting gear... but I can't remember)

Kind of a rookie pilot wannabe :D

Code:
 [B]Name:[/B] Dol Tarin 
[B]Class:[/B] Scout (1) [B]Race:[/B] Kel Dor 
[B]Size:[/B] Medium [B]Gender:[/B] Male 
[b]Division[/b]: Starfighter Commander

[B]Str:[/B] 10 +0 [B]Level:[/B] 1 [B]XP:[/B] 0 
[B]Dex:[/B] 18 +4 (10 points +2 Race) [B]BAB:[/B] +0 [B]WP:[/B] 12 
[B]Con:[/B] 12 +1 (6 points -2 Race) [B]Grapple:[/B] +0 [B]VP:[/B] 9 (1d8+1) 
[B]Int:[/B] 12 +1 [B]Speed:[/B] 10m [B]Current VP/WP:[/B] 9/12 
[B]Wis:[/B] 17 +3 (8 points +2 Race) [B]Init:[/B] +4  
[B]Cha:[/B] 10 +0 [B]ACP:[/B] -X [B]Reputation:[/B] +0 

[B]Base Class Dex Size Nat Misc Total[/B] 
[B]Defense:[/B] 10 +3 +4 +0 +0 +0 = [b]+17[/b] 
[B]Touch:[/B] 17 [B]Flatfooted:[/B] 13 [B]Armor DR:[/B] 0 

[B]Base Mod Misc Total[/B] 
[B]Fort:[/B] 1 +1 [b]+2[/b] 
[B]Ref:[/B] 1 +4 [b]+5 [/b]
[B]Will:[/B] 1 +3 [b]+4[/b] 

[B]Weapon Attack Damage Critical[/B] 
Blaster Pistol +4/+5  3d6/3d6+1 XX-XXxX XXXX +X XdXX+X XX-XXxX XXXX +X XdXX+X XX-XXxX XXXX +X XdXX+X XX-XXxX 

[B]Languages:[/B] [i]Speak:[/i]Kel Dor and Basic [i]Read/Write:[/i] Kel Dor and Basic [B]Faction Sympathies:[/B] +2 

[B]Abilities:[/B] Low Light Vision (race)

[B]Feats:[/B] Weapon Proficiency (Blaster Pistol, Blaster Rifle, & Simple Weapons) (Starting)
Starship Operations (Starfighter) (L1 Bonus)
Point Blank Shot (L1)

[B]Skill Points:[/B] 28 [B]Max Ranks:[/B] 4/2 
[B]Skills Ranks Mod Misc Total[/B] 
Astrogate  4 +1 +2 [b]7[/b]
Computer Use 4 +1 +0 [b]5[/b]
Hide 2 +4 +0 [b]6[/b]
Listen 4 +3 +0 [b]7[/b]
Move Silently 2 +4 +0 [b]6[/b]
Pilot 4 +4 +2* [b]10[/b]
Repair 2 +1 +0 [b]3[/b]
Spot 4 +3 +0 [b]7[/b]
Survival 2 +3 +0 [b]5[/b]
[i]*Starfighter only[/i]

[B]Equipment: [/B]
Standard Equipment: Starfighter(X-Wing), R-Unit Droid, flight suit, blaster pistol
Cost Weight XXXX XXcr XXkg XXXX XXcr XXkg XXXX XXcr XXkg XXXX XXcr XXkg [B]Total Weight:[/B] XXkg [B]Money:[/B] XXcr 

[B]Lgt Med Hvy Lift Push[/B] [B]Max Weight:[/B] XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX [B]Age:[/B] XX [B]Height:[/B] X'XX" [B]Weight:[/B] XXXlb [B]Eyes:[/B] XXXX [B]Hair:[/B] XXXX [B]Skin:[/B] XXXX [B]Appearance:[/B] XXXX [B]Background:[/B] XXXX

Thanee

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
After that, one last thing: We need a leader for this group. I'm not assigning this one, you guys need to decide this amongst yourselves.
I nominate Trual'Nuin, because he has maximum vitality (it's a sign)! ;)

No, seriously, he's a Noble with good social and knowledge skills. Sounds like the perfect choice. :)

Bye
Thanee

dead_radish

Explorer
Really looking?

It seems like you're full, reading over the posts, but your tag does say need one more....

If you truly need one, let me know - I can have a character up tonight. ;) I've never gotten an SW game that actually got off the ground, so I'd be intrigued.

Turanil

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:

After that, one last thing: We need a leader for this group. I'm not assigning this one, you guys need to decide this amongst yourselves.
Incredible (the hit-points)! Thanks!
Well, I think I can be the leader because of my class, communication skills, and High Command background. But in any case, I won't harass anyone.

Thanee said:
I nominate Trual'Nuin, because he has maximum vitality (it's a sign)! ;)

No, seriously, he's a Noble with good social and knowledge skills. Sounds like the perfect choice. :)
Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
...and he's from the High Command, too... :eek:

This all just looks like a big masterplan, how things are falling into place "conveniently". ;)

I mean, is there even any competition at all!?

Two rookie pilots, a wookie and a shapechanging SpyNet infiltrator. :p

Bye
Thanee

dead_radish said:
If you truly need one, let me know - I can have a character up tonight. ;) I've never gotten an SW game that actually got off the ground, so I'd be intrigued.

Sorry, we're full again. However, consider yourself a first alternate :)

Thanee said:
I mean, is there even any competition at all!?

...had to at least make you guys think that you chose the leader as a 'group' ;)

Vendetta(from RG thread) said:
I'll edit my character into this post but for now... why doesn't my character come out all nicely lined up like everyone elses. I used the same form that AMK posted in the OOC thread but it all came out as one line, really really wide.

When you get the file, right click and save as instead of just clicking on it and you should get it all lined up normally.

Alrighty. Last thing for you guys before we get moving is ranks(will list in descending order):

Trual'Nuin: Major
Lyss: Lieutenant
Gorwooken: Second Lieutenant
Va Dien: Pilot Officer
Dol Tarin: Pilot Officer

Note: The last three of you are all of equal rank, though, as I've stated before, its all lose and mostly a formality. Now, give me a little more time and HOPEFULLY by tonight we'll have the first IC post. :)

Karl Green

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Seems ENWorld's transmitting some sickness to a few of us. For now, we'll get to the next step before starting up. Vitality. :)

Gorken: 19VP
Lyss: 12VP

Va Dien doesn't need that since he's 1st level. :)

d'oh ;)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads