• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rebel Alliance: Freedom Fighters(1 Spot Still Open!! See Post #140)

Thanee

First Post
Did someone say scoundrel? ;)

The complete character sheet will be up friday or saturday. Won't get it done before that.

Bye
Thanee

Alrighty, since there's been no word from garyh, we are now looking for one more still. If there's nothing by the end of the day(my time at least), then we go on with just Four. Either way, we start TOMMORROW.

Vendetta

First Post
Is there still room? Although, I wouldn't be able to get a character up tonight with the site going down in the next two hours :(

But, if you would like another, I could whip up a Star Fighter ace of some kind :D (really, I'd enjoy playing anything that is needed)

Vendetta said:
Is there still room? Although, I wouldn't be able to get a character up tonight with the site going down in the next two hours :(

But, if you would like another, I could whip up a Star Fighter ace of some kind :D (really, I'd enjoy playing anything that is needed)
There is still room. I'm feel ill tonight so I'm going to go pass out...which means no game until tommorrow(dangit, I'm going to start this thing!). If you can get some stats up by then, you'll join in right away. If not...you'll be incorporated during the game. Either way, it'll work out.

...and nothing wrong with multiple fighter pilots ;)

Remove ads