• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Archon Basileus

First Post
Wyvern is flying against the dwarves right now, even though it is aware of you, clearly! It's changing back and fort against those lines. the dwarves that are retreating are vfew. Most of their lines remain, as do most of the saurians.
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], a grand entrace is a good idea! Position yourself wherever you choose and let's do it! Also, sheet's approved, hehe!
[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], she means you must kill them yourself (delivering the fatal blow is enough). It can be through any means you choose, as long as it is done by you. And, granted, a mutagen alchemist wouldn't be exactly the most leveled character around, but that's precisely the point! If he doesn't find a way out of his dilemma, he might turn cruel or worse!

Wyvern is flying against the dwarves right now, even though it is aware of you, clearly! It's changing back and fort against those lines. the dwarves that are retreating are vfew. Most of their lines remain, as do most of the saurians.

she means you must kill them yourself (delivering the fatal blow is enough). It can be through any means you choose, as long as it is done by you. And, granted, a mutagen alchemist wouldn't be exactly the most leveled character around, but that's precisely the point! If he doesn't find a way out of his dilemma, he might turn cruel or worse!

Bah, this is combat, full fledged battle, I don't think Hagadark would hesitate under this circumstances, these are not helpless prisoners...post a little bit later.

How far away is the wyvern?

Shayuri

First Post
So I think anyone can answer my question.

On the map that the GM has us on, which tab are we using? There's three, and I can't tell by looking at them which the right one is.

Once I know, I will place myself and start burninating the countryside.

Remove ads