• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Archon Basileus

First Post
Guys, sorry for the delay. I'm preparing for a trip (I've got a gig some 300 miles from here) and I'll post as soon as possible! I'm hitting the road tomorrow and I return in a day and a half. :)

Archon Basileus

First Post
[MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION], sorry to ask you this, man, but can you post for Drui back at Scourge of Daggerford in my stead? I gotta finish the presentation for tomorrow, plus a bluebook for the crew!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Leveled up:
+8 hp
1d8 base damage
+2 sleight of hand background skill
+1 perception
+1 stealth
+1 acrobatics
+2 UMD
+1 arcana
+1 CMB/CMD

I need to take quingong power as a replacement for slowfall

Shayuri

First Post
Man, I step offline for one day and this happens? :)

Okay, just to make sure I understand what's happening, because we didn't reeeeeally work out what Shay knows and what she doesn't. That's my fault, cuz I was a bit slow in working out her backstory.

My sense is that she's come to Maran following rumors that the Tideruler has either been found, or is currently being sought after. She's interested in it for reasons of her own, but those reasons boil down to research at this point. She wants to know more of the artifact and its origins.

She got to Maran, finagled her way to meet whom I assume is kind of the patron of the other PCs (going from the backstory for the game in the first post), and convinced him to fill her in on who and where they were.

So...given that only knows what this patron knows, would she know anything about 'the Enslaver' and so on? What would he have been able to tell her before she set off to find them?

ALSO

Experience. Medium track, level 4, assuming I was at the minimum, I'd have had 9000xp. If I got the full award, that'd put me at 15,500 now?

Last edited:

Remove ads