• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Or you could just have the difference? So we're all at the same XP? You just joined, it would make sense to be same level as the rest of us. Same question would go for Hagadark, he didn't fight with Vradna, but did defeat the ogress...not the same with 6 vs 1, but dangerous nonetheless.
[MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION], did Marius find out anything more about the sword? Or he's just carrying it around for now? Maybe it can be identified later by Dram?

Last edited:

ALSO

Experience. Medium track, level 4, assuming I was at the minimum, I'd have had 9000xp. If I got the full award, that'd put me at 15,500 now?

That would make you 5th level? Any serious power up that way? I know casters get 3rd level spells (fireball, haste, fly :) ) and that changes combat dynamics big way. Do sorcerers get the spell levels later as in 3e? I don't mind you getting one level extra, it is minor difference in XO at higher levels. But I would like to know the math behind it. For my own XP too. I started at third and now get up to 4th which is where I would expect new character to be on the first post.

Leveled up
Rounded CON to 16
Got some hp
spent 8 skill points
added Infusion discovery (I still think this is tax discovery :) )
added Ironskin extract

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Sorcerors don't get 3rd level spells until 6th level in Pathfinder, actually. :)

Are we not ALL 5th level? I thought everyone was 4th level, and now we're getting the same experience so we're all 5th level?

I'm even more confused now than previously.

Archon Basileus

First Post
Everyone starts at 9000 xp. Now all of you received 6500 xp. Marius and MOrgrym receive an extra 200 because of mentioned note I had here. Those xp points from after the knight are summed up already.

I just assumed I should give roughly the same amount to everyone, so we kept the game balanced and the group equally strong.

In the row we're using, you should be 5th level by now! :)

Neurotic

We started at third level with 5000. We level to 4th with 6500xp and get to the middle of the level. We need total of 15 000 for 5th. That said, I don't mind being 5th level, but I need some time to level up (again!)

This skip could be great equalizer since Marius and Mourgrym (m&m) would have extra 1800xp. I'll level up Marius tomorrow

Last edited:

Neurotic

5 for d8. 4 for d6? 3? Not sure, you're first arcanist. And we lack dedicated healer, tank and rogue. :) very non-standard party

Marius covers stealth. Hagadark traps. Mourgrym divine casting. We need a face and we got it...devilishly handsome as it turns out :p

Shayuri

First Post
Aw, I thought I was the face. :)

If 5 is d8, then 4 is d6...thanks!

Holy cow did I never fill in equipment?

Nah, I could swear I remember equipping Shay...I must have it in this thread somewhere...

...yep! Rogue's Gallery thread updated with inventory and level 5 modifications.

Last edited:

Neurotic

+ Acrobatics, Arcana, Perception, Stealth, UMD, Know (planar)
+ Sleight of Hand
+ 1 AC
To Do: feat and replacement for high jump

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Morgrym leveling:

+20 hp
Skills: +1 Climb, +1 Fly, +1 Handle Animal, +1 Heal, +1 K. Geography, +1 K. Nature, +1 Perception, +1 Spellcraft, +1 Survival, +1 Swim
+1 BAB
+1 Fort, +1 Will
Resist Nature's Lure
Wild Shape
Spells: Call Lightning, Cure Moderate Wounds, Protection from Energy, Summon Nature's Ally III
Wis +1
Feat: Natural Spell

I think that is everything, going up 2 levels.

Remove ads