• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Shayuri

First Post
Here we go. Blaster sorceror and party face; a reincarnation of one of my first D&D characters evar, and the character for whom I chose my posting name here. I will edit in inventory once I have an answer on starting gold and item availability.

Shayuri
Human Draconic Sorceror 4

Str 9 -1
Dex 18 +4 (+1 lvl)
Con 15 +2
Int 13 +1
Wis 8 -1
Cha 20 +5 (+2 race)

BAB +2
HP: 26
AC: 15 (10 + 4 dex + 1 natural)
Init: +4
Fort: +3, Ref +5, Will +4

Human Race Traits
+2 Cha
Bonus Feat
Bonus skill points

Favored Class: Sorceror
1 - 3: +1 skill point/lvl
4: 1st lvl spell known

Sorceror Features
Cantrips
Eschew Materials
Bloodline: Red Draconic
- Arcana: +1 dmg/die of bloodline energy damage spells
- Bonus Spells: Mage Armor
- Powers
* Claws: 2x 1d4dmg
* Fire resist 5, +1 natural armor

Traits
- Magical Lineage: Scorching Ray
- Trustworthy +1 Bluff to fool, +1 Diplomacy, Diplomacy is a class skill

Feats
- B Point Blank Shot
- 1 Precise shot
- 3 Weapon Finesse

Skills (19)
Bluff +12 (4 + 5 + 3) +1 to fool
Diplomacy +13 (4 + 5 + 3 + 1)
Intimidate +9 (1 + 5 + 3)
Knowledge (Arcana) +8 (4 + 1 + 3)
Perception +3 (1 -1 +3)
Spellcraft +8 (4 + 1 + 3)
Use Magic Device +9 (1 + 5 + 3)

Languages: Common, Draconic

Spellcasting CL 4, Base DC 15)
Slots: 1 - 8/8, 2 - 4/4

Prepared
0 - Acid Splash, Mage Hand, Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Resistance, Message
1 - Shield, Color Spray, Mage Armor, Burning Hands, Glue Seal
2 - Scorching Ray

Equipment
Money: 131gp

Weapon
Light Mace, +6 atk, 1d6-1 dmg B, 4lbs, 5gp
Light Crossbow, +6 atk, 1d8 dmg P, 4lbs, 35gp
20 bolts, 2gp

Armor
None

Gear
Cloak of Resistance +1, 1000gp
Ring of Spell Knowledge 1 (Identify), 1500gp
Sleeves of Many Garments, 200gp
2 Potions of CLW, 100gp
Backpack, 2lbs, 2gp
2x Belt Pouches, 1lb, 2gp
50' Silk rope, 5lbs, 10gp
Mirror, 1lb, 10gp
Waterskin, 4lbs, 1gp
2x Scroll cases, 1lb, 2gp

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Here's what it has to say about starting funds:

Initial resources as usual.

I was hoping for a bit more to go on. Does that mean we're following the standard wealth by level chart? (that's 6000gp for 4th level, by the by) Are all items available, or are there limits?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
You get 3000gp

Not sure about limitations, I have some monk stuff, alchemist special gear...I'd say no :)

Shayuri

First Post
3000? Hm, that's quite a bit less than a 4th level character would normally be getting... I'll wait for Archon to weigh in before going with that.

As for the true existence of such metaphysical concepts, well... Yes, they have a real impact, but that will differ according to class, race, beliefs, general postures... So I'll let that debate to the scholars. Should you choose to act in evil ways, go for it! But remember to roleplay the conflict it will bring out. In the end I might even throw some wisdom rolls in, to help you define certain... consequences, hehe. ]

Because alchemists who dabble in the arcane and alter their own bodies with various substances are personification of the wisdom and insight! :)

I'm confused about the wyvern, is it flying toward us now and the dwarves are fighting with the snakes or everyone is running away and the dwarves are simply retreating in an orderly manner? Mhuagra: "by my hands" means by the sword/claw rather than burn them to a crisp, right?

One other thing: I re-read the bombs and splash damage is not automatic, it gets Ref save DC 16 for half (which still means at least 3 damage, but worth noting)

Shayuri

First Post
I am good to go, I think, pending final approval from the GM. Sheet's been updated. Shay can do the big Gandalf entrance perhaps; her first act to shoot scorching rays at the wyvern as it soars past overhead. :)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I would second MetaVoids question. Is wyvern flying toward us? It may make void any chance of us running or him sacrificing anyone :)

Remove ads