• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Record Attendance at Gen Con 2023

Ryujin

Legend
Surprisingly, out of all of the people I know who went, there haven't been any Covid cases. Lots of the usual Con Crud, but no one who tested positive on a second test. One positive on a first, but not the second.

darjr

I crit!
Surprisingly, out of all of the people I know who went, there haven't been any Covid cases. Lots of the usual Con Crud, but no one who tested positive on a second test. One positive on a first, but not the second.
I’ve tested negative too. A few people I was with tested positive but zero symptoms… except for one.

Surprisingly very little con crud. I did notice a lot of hand washing and other minor things that were elevated enough to notice.

AlwaysTrouble

First Post
I’ve tested negative too. A few people I was with tested positive but zero symptoms… except for one.

Surprisingly very little con crud. I did notice a lot of hand washing and other minor things that were elevated enough to notice.
I tested positive the Tuesday after Gen Con. I drove there so it was my only exposure. (I work from home). I was in the hospital the next day with a fever of 104.2, I am fully immunized and boosted, my sister also tested positive, my brother-in-law and nephew were clear. I am still running a fever and testing positive, I will recover, but it has kept me out of work because I couldn't talk without choking.

darjr

I crit!
I tested positive the Tuesday after Gen Con. I drove there so it was my only exposure. (I work from home). I was in the hospital the next day with a fever of 104.2, I am fully immunized and boosted, my sister also tested positive, my brother-in-law and nephew were clear. I am still running a fever and testing positive, I will recover, but it has kept me out of work because I couldn't talk without choking.
dang. I'm sorry you are going through that. Get well soon!

Remove ads