• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RECRUITING CLOSED! 4ed: The Wolfcrown

Shayuri

First Post
What would I roll if I was actually trying to chase the assassin? Acrobatics perhaps, for getting through the crowd? Would activating my Shade Form power have any impact on things, since it lets me pass through occupied squares at full speed?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
And does Torath have his Holy Symbol so he can at least use a few powers should he get near the Cobra dude.

And why didn't he yell, "COBRA!" when he attacked is it trademarked or something?

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
And that is when I stopped watching/following G.I.Joe LOL :p

The movie(cartoon) was great till they introduced Cobra La and went totally wierd.

Oh well taught me nothing good last forever.

HM

Shay, you could try Acrobatics, but a Perception might also be in order so that Thorn could see where the target is going.

As far as GI Joe is concerned, well, that was a bit before my time. I was born in '90.

COOOOBRRAAAAA!

In case anybody is wondering, I'm ramping up preparation for my next home campaign, which takes place about 10,000 years after the Wolfcrown. I thought some of you might want to check out the wiki I set up. Maybe I'll set one up for Wolfcrown, if you're interested.

Check it out at Shadowland | Obsidian Portal

Of particular note is, under the characters tab, you can find a statted-up version of Lord Hood! My girlfriend is determined to play him as a Warlord. Should be interesting.

industrygothica

Adventurer
In case anybody is wondering, I'm ramping up preparation for my next home campaign, which takes place about 10,000 years after the Wolfcrown. I thought some of you might want to check out the wiki I set up. Maybe I'll set one up for Wolfcrown, if you're interested.

Check it out at Shadowland | Obsidian Portal

Of particular note is, under the characters tab, you can find a statted-up version of Lord Hood! My girlfriend is determined to play him as a Warlord. Should be interesting.

Can't wait to read his bio, and how he managed to find himself alive, again, after 10,000 years!

Also, a wiki for our campaign would be great, if you've got the time and inclination.

Do you have a map of this world yet? I happen to know some people who are quite handy at that sort of thing, if you're interested...

[sblock=IG - Maps]I don't have a map of the world - I've made sketches, of course, but I'm not talented at all in the graphic design area. It would be nice to have one, though.[/sblock]

It's settled, then. I'll start putting together a database for you. Thanks for the interest! Once it's up and running, I'll post a new link. It also gives me a great idea for your next, most fearfully dreaded, homework assignment!

EDIT: Check it out! http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/wolfcrown/npc-tracker

That's the very roughest draft possible - just the names of the characters we've interacted with. It's time for your big homework assignment!

MEGA-AWESOME MAJOR HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT
Above, I've posted a link to our campaign's wiki page. You may have noticed that all the entries are blank. Your (remember, completely optional) homework assignment is to help me complete the character section of the page. In addition the PCs, there are 20 NPCs in the database.

Your assignment is to write the background (fluff) of these characters. Here are the rules.

[sblock=Writing for your PC]
At least two paragraphs of fluff: one of these should be about your character before the events of the campaign, and the other should be about your character's actions during the campaign. This stuff can be directly taken from your previous homework assignments, etc, but should be in a third-person format.

For example, Squeal's wiki might have an article about how he was created by artificers to serve The Evil One, then decomissioned, and so on. Then, the second paragraph might talk about how he's learning to develop a sense of individuality, citing specific examples.

Then, I'd like to see a fully updated version of your character sheet.[/sblock]

[sblock=Writing for an NPC]
Write for any character you want, as long as that character hasn't been already done. I'd like at least one moderately long paragraph of fluff. If there isn't very much information stated about the character, you can always make stuff up.

The NPCs do not need character sheets.[/sblock]

[sblock=Reward]
For doing the writeup for your PC (including the character sheet), you'll receive 1 Hero Point.

For every TWO NPCs you write up, you'll receive another Hero Point.[/sblock]

[sblock=Conclusion]
This is an opportunity for you to flex your creative muscle, to help shape this world we've been sharing, AND to earn a buttload of Hero Points, if you're so inclined. Best of all, this will be an ongoing project, so there's no deadline! Just do them whenever you want, post them here with a clear label, and that's that!

PS. If you have an ObsidianPortal account or wish to get one, you can write straight into the wiki once I give you access to it.
[/sblock]
Any questions?

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
How do we change the information on the wiki sites for the characters and the NPC's?

EDIT.... I also created an account under Rathan81 because Rathan was already taken :/.. allow me access when you can

Last edited:

Remove ads