• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RECRUITING CLOSED! 4ed: The Wolfcrown

In case it wasn't clear, my Obsidian Portal username is JKEIII. That's j-k-e-i-i-i.

IG: For me to add you, I need your Obsidian Portal username. I took a wild guess and added "industrygothica."

Rathan: I added you to the campaign. I'll give you access to your own PC once you've accepted. Then, you should be able to go to Doren's page and click the Edit button, which will allow for implantation of information.

I'm brand new to it as well, so forgive me if there's a bit of a learning curve.

As far as writing for NPCs, I'll have to see what the options are for letting non GMs edit them. I may just have you post the text on these forums. We'll see.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Been a member of OP since Jan, hven't been to OP since March LOL.

But my username is HolyMan and I would like to edit Torath and am going to go back and read some of this thread my days off to add an NPC.

What about locations or do you want to wait to work on things like that.

HM

Alrighty.

IG: You now have access to Baern.

HM: You've been invited. Once you accept, I'll give you access to Torath. Let's just focus on the characters for now. Locations might come up later.

Rathan: You've been invited. Once you accept, I'll give you access to Doren. Even though you accepted my friend request, you still must accept my campaign request.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok I accepted the invite I will be looking back over the game this week and let you know with whom I want to try and do a little background for NPC wise.

HM

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
What's all this then? You guys know that there's not supposed to be any real activity over the weekend. :(

I'm back now, by the way.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry it was slow for other games so DF had us all trying something new over at OP.

We left some stuff for you and your creative streak.

HM

Remove ads