• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RECRUITING CLOSED! 4ed: The Wolfcrown

Phaezen

Adventurer
Updated Squeal on Iplay4e

Level 2 Utility: Shrug it Off
Feat: Two Weapon Defense
Level 3 Encounter: Whirling Step

Items:
Badge of the Beserker, Level 7, Adventurers Vault 2
Armblade +2, Level 7, Eberron Players Guide

Edit:
Re-updated the iplay4e file with Squeal's new equipment.

Last edited:

industrygothica

Adventurer
Sorry Shayuri... I don't mean to cause conflict between our characters but Doren is Lawful Neutral.... the killing without it being in combat for a cause or self defense thing is REALLY unsettling for him. I hope you know it's NOT personal and completely within the scope of RP only... I've always been highly fond of your RP :)

I didn't think there was a Lawful Neutral alignment in 4e? Aren't there only five alignments now?

-IG

Shayuri

First Post
Sorry Shayuri... I don't mean to cause conflict between our characters but Doren is Lawful Neutral.... the killing without it being in combat for a cause or self defense thing is REALLY unsettling for him. I hope you know it's NOT personal and completely within the scope of RP only... I've always been highly fond of your RP :)

No need for apologies. I think it's delicious. Thorn's a character of mine, not a vessel for my soul...I haven't taken anything your character has said or thought about her personally. :)

Thorn has a very different code of conduct...and the idea of letting this person go free provoked her to taking action. Of course, she would have killed him eventually regardless...but she might have waited for more questions if she didn't believe he was really going to be freed imminently.

But those differences are part of what make for interesting scenes and drama between characters. As long as it doesn't get in the way of the game, I think it's cool. And we're both big boys...I don't think we'll let it go that far. :)

yzard

First Post
Just getting caught up on all the content generated since Friday! I will level Thomas up this afternoon and choose 2 items from the Vault.

Great job, everybody. I approve of all the level-ups that have been posted, so go ahead and update your sheets. As long as you're following my guidelines for magic items, you don't have to clear any specific items with me. If I notice a problem, I'll let you know, but for now, just update your items and all that stuff.

yzard

First Post
In addition to posting the changes here, I will try to get a Iplay4E thing going tomorrow to add to my sig for easy reference.

NEW STATS:
AC: 18 Fort: 14 Reflex: 17 Will: 14
HP: 32 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 8

FEAT:
Level 2: Arcane Reserves

NEW POWERS:
Wizard utility 2: Expeditious Retreat
Wizard utility 2 Spellbook: Summon Shadow Serpent
Wizard encounter 3: Shock Beetle Swarm

NEW ITEMS:
Magic Tome +2, Irrefutable Cloth Armor (+2)

Gonna ditch the Leather Armor in game sometime....

industrygothica

Adventurer
Great job, everybody. I approve of all the level-ups that have been posted, so go ahead and update your sheets. As long as you're following my guidelines for magic items, you don't have to clear any specific items with me. If I notice a problem, I'll let you know, but for now, just update your items and all that stuff.

What, exactly, are your guidelines again? I haven't had time to go on a search for anything yet...

Thanks,

-IG

Rathan

First Post
Industrygothica said:
I didn't think there was a Lawful Neutral alignment in 4e? Aren't there only five alignments now?

There might not be actually to be honest it's one of those things on my sheet I just tossed on there thinking they'd not screw with alignments from 3E to 4E.... if it has changed he'd go to the closest thing to it which would be Lawful Good.. heh... not the easiest alignment to play... then again I feel alignments are the bane of D&D myself as everyone as ha bit of both brewing within them waiting for triggers to release them. That said I'll do some looking into this and make corrected changes if need be :)

Last edited:

to IG: just make sure you're getting no more than 2 items, none of which can be higher than level 7.

to Rathan: don't worry about alignment. as long as your behavior is fairly realistic, that's what counts, right?

Remove ads