Recruiting Closed: MLeibrock's and Scotley's Wrath of the Righteous mid level game.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[MENTION=29548]mleibrock[/MENTION], should I have the 'untyped skill bonus in the skill of my choice" in the ranks column?

Leif

Adventurer
Scotley

Hope you thoroughly enjoyed your trip away from the worries and cares of Memfrica and that everyone made the trip and the return safely and in good spirits.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Shelyn is her primary deity.

Fenris... Figure out that trait! Lol

I am away but Fenris is home minding the fort. He's got a tough job though keeping my little one's mind off the fact I'm not there.

I don't want to hold everyone up though, so if you want to move forward just keep the trait.

Scotley

Hero
Hope you thoroughly enjoyed your trip away from the worries and cares of Memfrica and that everyone made the trip and the return safely and in good spirits.

We did have a most wonderful time. I am a bit footsore and wallet bare, but otherwise safe and indeed in good spirits. We have to put the finishing touches on the opening post for a proper start this evening. Those of you who prove to be fashionably late will be accommodated upon joining in.

Fenris

Adventurer
Queenie, Fenris - Can you guys finish this one up so I am get it filed as complete? Or are you waiting on something from us?

OK, Queenie's character is updated. I did delete her bracers of armor and did not select a new item, so she will need to pick that, but the other issues are all addressed.

Also, I never got a final approval on my character, or any of the bonuses, if indeed Denir gets any.
:D

Leif

Adventurer
I made the recommended tweaks to Banaq, thanks Shayuri. I can never seem to get out of the mindset thsat I will be playing a character for years, and so even numbers for stats can easily be bumped to a higher bonus with just another point gained from level advancement. That logic does not hold for PbP, and I can;t seem to get that through my thick skull.

Last edited:

Remove ads