Recruiting Closed: MLeibrock's and Scotley's Wrath of the Righteous mid level game.

Leif

Adventurer
Speaking of which, I haven't had a chance to make any progress with my erstwhile sorcerer. Dagnabbit!

Maybe I should surrender my spot to DH? Or not? Just trying to be a good citizen of ENWorld....

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I say stay with it Leif! Too much work has been put in it! Now, All you have to do is quit posting stuff on my FB timeline and you will have more time!!!

Shayuri

First Post
Erstwhile sorceror? Not a sorceror anymore?

Maybe I can help with crunchy bits if they're giving you a hard time? What are you trying to do?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Because for the most part I keep Facebook separate from En World. Did you want my fb info? I am pretty boring there. Even more bring then here. Yes, it is possible! Hush peanut gallery!

mleibrock

First Post
It's up to you, buddy.

I know you have a lot on your plate so we will understand if you just don't have time. But... if you want to play, I'm sure we can convince Scotley to give you some extra time, or we could even bring you in at an opportune time.

Speaking of which, I haven't had a chance to make any progress with my erstwhile sorcerer. Dagnabbit!

Maybe I should surrender my spot to DH? Or not? Just trying to be a good citizen of ENWorld....

Leif

Adventurer
It's up to you, buddy.

I know you have a lot on your plate so we will understand if you just don't have time. But... if you want to play, I'm sure we can convince Scotley to give you some extra time, or we could even bring you in at an opportune time.
Okay, ya talked me into it! ;) I'm going to make another stab at it over the coming days. My goal is to be finished before bedtime Sunday.

mleibrock

First Post
Queenie, Fenris - Can you guys finish this one up so I am get it filed as complete? Or are you waiting on something from us?

I see:

ignore the aasimar ability
Keep at 200 each
let me know when you have edited the arcane temper trait
let me know when you settle on a primary deity

once these are complete your character will be good to go

Scotley

Hero
Queenie, Fenris - Can you guys finish this one up so I am get it filed as complete? Or are you waiting on something from us?

I believe they were arriving in Orlando yesterday about the time I was leaving, so there may be a little delay there as well. As you can see I am back and eager to get started.

Remove ads