Recruiting Closed: MLeibrock's and Scotley's Wrath of the Righteous mid level game.

Scotley

Hero
OK, Queenie's character is updated. I did delete her bracers of armor and did not select a new item, so she will need to pick that, but the other issues are all addressed.

Also, I never got a final approval on my character, or any of the bonuses, if indeed Denir gets any.
:D

Denir is approved. Please give the following additional gifts from Iomedae:

Modify the campaign trait thus: Touched by Divinity (Hierophant): The PC can select a second domain granted by his affiliated deity. He can use the 1st-level spells of both domains as spell-like abilities
a number of times per day each equal to his mythic tier. By expending one use of mythic power, he may use any of these two domains' spells as a spell-like ability, but may only use spells of a level equal to or less than his mythic tier.

He gains 5 permanent hit points.

He gains a +2 bonus to any one skill (untyped).

Leif

Adventurer
Wow, that was a pretty heavy opening IC post. Anybody have an idea what we should do in order to seize the initiative and take this battle to the demons so that we are not forced onto the defensive, fighting their fight and trying to play catch-up?

BTW, I made the changes to Banaq suggested by Shayuri. Was there more that I needed to fix, Scotley?

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Hey all. I've decided that I'm going to sit out this game but I'd like to be on standby in case the group gets too light. That way, I don't hold up the group and as players mysteriously vanish, I can tinker and adjust as needs be. How does that sound? Awesome? I think so. :)

Leif

Adventurer
Found a suitable image for Banaq and added it to his RG post.

So much for being fashionably late! I'd post IC but I'm not sure what to say. Hmmmm........

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Shelyn is her primary deity.

Fenris... Figure out that trait! Lol

I am away but Fenris is home minding the fort. He's got a tough job though keeping my little one's mind off the fact I'm not there.

I don't want to hold everyone up though, so if you want to move forward just keep the trait.

Thanks Queenie and have a great time. Thanks Fenris and I see Scott approved your character and gave you your "extras". I'm also out of town for the weekend enjoying the festivities of The NBA finals in San Antonio. I'm headed to game 5 on Sunday night (could be the last game if the spurs win!) I can't tell you how excited I am!! I'm taking the wife to Austin today to show her the city - she's always wanted to see it.

Great job on the opening post, Scott. It really sets the stage for what a terrible thing has happened. As I read the module, it really reminded me of what must have occurred during 9/11.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
That opening post was very bleak and heart wrenching. Love it. You guys mentioned a dark grown up kind of game!

Just FYI I won't be able to make a good post with a description until probably Tuesday or maybe Wednesday. But I can check in here and keep up with the reading at night so I don't fall behind.

And thanks Scotley, we are having an amazing time here at Disney. A lot of rain and thunder and lightning storms, but some sun, and overall we've been super lucky... Like it will rain when we're on the bus and stop right before we get off. We got caught in the rain a bit yesterday at Epcot but were prepared with lots of ponchos, good shoes for walking in the water and changes of dry clothes. Epcot is the best park for bad weather, since a lot of attractions you go inside a huge building and do lots of things inside while it pours outside. We probably spent more time inside shopping then we should have :blush: Love you Fenris!! Lol

I've been doing lots of updates if anyone is interested you can check out my Facebook page... Friend me or not, but I think you can see the updates anyway :)

Scotley

Hero
Hey all. I've decided that I'm going to sit out this game but I'd like to be on standby in case the group gets too light. That way, I don't hold up the group and as players mysteriously vanish, I can tinker and adjust as needs be. How does that sound? Awesome? I think so. :)

Works for me. We'll be killing off some characters soon, I mean ah some attrition is common.here, yeah that's it.

Scotley

Hero
Found a suitable image for Banaq and added it to his RG post.

So much for being fashionably late! I'd post IC but I'm not sure what to say. Hmmmm........

Like the image. Gonna try to review now. Did we give you extras from iomedae yet?

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
That opening post was very bleak and heart wrenching. Love it. You guys mentioned a dark grown up kind of game!

Just FYI I won't be able to make a good post with a description until probably Tuesday or maybe Wednesday. But I can check in here and keep up with the reading at night so I don't fall behind.

And thanks Scotley, we are having an amazing time here at Disney. A lot of rain and thunder and lightning storms, but some sun, and overall we've been super lucky... Like it will rain when we're on the bus and stop right before we get off. We got caught in the rain a bit yesterday at Epcot but were prepared with lots of ponchos, good shoes for walking in the water and changes of dry clothes. Epcot is the best park for bad weather, since a lot of attractions you go inside a huge building and do lots of things inside while it pours outside. We probably spent more time inside shopping then we should have :blush: Love you Fenris!! Lol

I've been doing lots of updates if anyone is interested you can check out my Facebook page... Friend me or not, but I think you can see the updates anyway :)

Glad ya'll are digging the opening. No rush, I expect there will be stragglers as we get going. Take your time and enjoy your trip. We had a lot of rain and storms too. They shut down the outdoor rides a couple times due to lightning. We waited out a downpour in a tunnel for Splash mountain so we could get wet on the ride. Go figure. It paid off though, we were the first to know when they started up again and got to ride splash mountain and big thunder mountain a few times without waiting in line. Quite an accomplishment in the late afternoon crowd.

Remove ads