• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting for Ongoing 3.5 Wildwood game

Voadam

Legend
Drowned and Brazeku, things look good, feel free to post to the RG.

Hellrazer, once you fix the AC and reflex saves I think you are set too.

You three are going to be agents of the druids sent to answer the call of an elder guardian druid who resides in a secret grove site.

Since Brazeku is a druid himself, if you want to tie your backgrounds to him instead of other druids that can work too. Otherwise you will be sent to work with him.

Brazeku [sblock]There is a treant druid in the area as well as the Bloodthorne Guardian who is an ancient plant being who tutors some of the area druids, though there are oaths of secrecy about him and what his true purpose in his hidden grove is. I was thinking you would work under the Treant druid and have studied a little under the Guardian.[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
I like the predator form a bunch. I wasn't sure if you were going to go with a treantish form, a mouthed tumbleweed or something different.

Feel free to use the ooc thread for the game, if you are not sure where that is you can link to it from my signature.

I'm going to get your character into my combat and short stat block posts in my RG and I expect the new characters to enter shortly.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads