• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Recruiting]: Looking for a game? Read this!

Thordain

First Post
Are you a frequent board reader that posts 2-3 times a day if not more? I'm DMing a game for players like you! We use good looking photoshopped maps too :)

I've just started an adventure for four players, and our fighter dropped out. We haven't done any combats yet, so you can join in and be right there at the start.

If you'd like to play in a fast paced game as a fighter type of character (ranger, fighter, paladin, barbarian or monk type), you can create whatever you want and join our game and I will fit you in.

Game thread

ooc thread

Example of the kind of map used in the game.

scene1.gif

GoldenEagle

First Post
I read the boards 2-3 times per day, but some days only once. I read your original thread. I don't want to overcommit, but I could have something up quickly. You can check out my posts in The Dungeon: Out of Whistle. Let me know if you want me to post a concept.

GE

Thordain

First Post
That would be great GoldenEagle. The most you can post the better :)
Please go ahead and roll up a character as per the rules in the ooc thread. Don't worry about the background, right now just go ahead and make the character and we can do the background as we play... I want to get the game back on its feet asap :)
Summary:
lvl 7
32 point buy character
19,000 gp value
no single item worth more than 9,500 gp

My only constraint is that I ask that you make a melee oriented character :) Our group is a rogue, a druid, and a cleric.

Welcome aboard!

GoldenEagle

First Post
I'm not sure if you looked at the other game I mentioned (I've played a dwarf very much like the one rino rolled up.) I would be happy to make some minor adjustments to his character and just keep the story moving forward. I will add more background as time goes on, but I understand (and am excited about) your desire to move quickly.

Does that seem agreeable to you?

Thordain

First Post
If you don't mind playing the dwarf, then thats even better!
Let me double check the coin value on the adjustments you've made and we can be set to go.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Waves at Thordain

Um GE, Rino was the person who ade a 'Taklinn' as you have noticed by now...Wierd.

Thordain, I told GE that someone pretty much remade his character, with the same name...(he plays a Taklinn in my The Dungeon game), and now hes taking over a Taklinn elsewhere?
Creepy...real creepy.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Can you change your name?
I was suppossed to be Uriel_Fire_of_Heaven...not abig deal, but the fire was a mistake.

Hope you have fun playing 2 Taklinns...er...um.
Looks to be a fun game.

Remove ads