Recruiting: The Sharn Inquisitive

Enforcer

Explorer
mcnathan80 said:
Hey guys just a quick head's up. I work and take evening classes on Mon and Tues so I don't have access to a computer on those days, in fact I don't even see my wife on those days. Also, I have a 25 page term paper due this weekend so any spare I have is consumed by that. BUT!!! I've been going over submissions, and unless a flood of people swarm this post by this weekend I'm probably going to take everyone :D . Don't quote me on that though, I'll have the official posting this weekend, plus what to do from there. Have a great week everyone, and I'll catch up with ya'll this weekend.
Thanks for the update!

mcnathan80

First Post
Alright, so the official deadline is up, and I've decided to take all of you in. Hooray!! Seriously though, I'm not doing this just because all of you make up the six person party I wanted, but I'm intrigued by all of your characters and want to see what happens when you get out there and run your guys. Trust me if someone's character sucked and had no personality or playability I wouldn't have taken them. So go ahead and post your characters here. Please try to keep overlap in abilities and feats to a minimum. I want each character to have a chance to shine, and do what they do best. However, some overlap allows me to split the party up, which might be fun, but all things considered I think it will more enjoyable for everyone if each character fills a particular niche. I'll handle major problems if they come up. Looking foreward to seeing your characters, and I'll post the IC thread when everyone is up or a week has passed, whichever comes first.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
mcnathan80 said:
I'll handle major problems if they come up. Looking foreward to seeing your characters, and I'll post the IC thread when everyone is up or a week has passed, whichever comes first.
I'm on travel all this week and w/o my books, so I won't be able to post Anders until next Sat.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Just posted Reech in the other thread, but I had a quick question: Should we list skills that we don't have ranks in, but due to other factors (race, ability mods) we still have adjustments for?

bento

Explorer
So what is the program some of you are using to create those cool character sheets over on the Rogue's Gallery board? I like the format and the way it's imbedded as a scroll down screen.

Thanks.

Bento

Cthulhudrew

First Post
bento said:
So what is the program some of you are using to create those cool character sheets over on the Rogue's Gallery board? I like the format and the way it's imbedded as a scroll down screen.

No program, at least for me. I basically just copied the format of Defcon1's character, and wrapped Code/Code text around the statistical parts (like he did). Took a little bit of formatting to make it all line up the way I wanted it to, and then of course I tried to link some things to the Hypertext d20 page for reference as well.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
stonegod said:
I'm back from my trip and will work on Anders tomorrow.
Anders is done except for equipment.

I'd like to petition to postpone Anders 2nd level feat to 3rd level so he could take the Illithid Legacy feat from CompPsi (gives him psionic charm and read thoughts). He'd replace his Expanded Knowledge feat.

Remove ads