Recruitment Closed 3.5 D&D - Storms of Change

DarkMaster

First Post
I would be interested in playing a human diplomatic rogue, a guy raised in the street that survives with his words, wit and sometimes when forced with his blades

silentspace

First Post
RillianPA - Welcome, and nice concept!

Sado - The place is overrun with hobgoblins, orcs, ogres, trolls, ghouls, spiders, wild beasts, things of that sort. Having the Gorukan military as a favored enemy is problematic. It's composed of all sorts of creatures.

silentspace

First Post
Someone - OK, but if there's a way to contact Verbatim, or at least find out when the last time he was on the boards, I'd feel better about it.

Someone

Adventurer
silentspace said:
Someone - OK, but if there's a way to contact Verbatim, or at least find out when the last time he was on the boards, I'd feel better about it.

Apparently, it was "Today (02:55 PM)", but there´s no way to send him an e-mail, and I´m not a community supporter so I can´t send private messages. I´ll probably make another character, though; I found the rogue´s gallery thread and I don´t know what Dunathar is that, but sure it´s not my Dunathar ;)

Sado

First Post
silentspace said:
Sado - The place is overrun with hobgoblins, orcs, ogres, trolls, ghouls, spiders, wild beasts, things of that sort. Having the Gorukan military as a favored enemy is problematic. It's composed of all sorts of creatures.

Ok, no prob, I'll make it orcs to start with.

Question about point-buy-I don't have the official 3.5 Players Handbook, I'm using the Mongoose Pocket Player's Handbook (which is supposed to be the 3.5 SRD in book form). It says cost is 1 point for scores up to 14, and 2 points for scores above 14. I could have sworn when you got a little higher they started costing 3 points. Is it 17 and 18 that cost 3 points?

Verbatim

Explorer
I gave Dunathar a different spin during my run with him, more along the lines of while he started out wanting gold, along the way he came to see that if he was dead, he couldn't spend it.

All I did was give him a lvl of Ranger to show all the tracking he had been doing, as well as the increased amount of fighting, but I'm sure you could mesh him back into how you wanted him pretty easily.

He was a blast to write, and I wish RL was giving me more time to post like I used to be able to...

Glad to see you are keeping the game going Silentspace, and good luck on everything...

Remove ads