• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Recruitment Full] [level 1 D&D] Storms of Change

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Thanks. :) Things are okay; I just need to take care of my RL responsibilities. I've been shirking them a little bit. :p It does look like a great game and I was looking forward to it, too. :)

Best,
tKL

silentspace

First Post
Re-opening recruitment again. Looking for one player to join seven others. This is a fast-moving game, with most players posting 1/day. If you want in at the beginning of what I hope will be a long running game, here's your chance! :)

silentspace

First Post
Yep, you’re in. :) Glad to have you onboard, Dimwhit! The first post on this thread has a listing of players/characters, as well as links to the IC, OOC and Rogues Gallery threads. Any class/race you’d like is cool. It's a pretty well-rounded party, so anything you want to add is gravy. Feel free to post in the Rogue’s Gallery when you’re ready. The characters are on day 4 of a 5 day caravan journey to meet their mysterious patron. When you’re ready, we’ll just have you ride up and join them.

Dimwhit

Explorer
Great! Looking forward to joining in. A question: does anyone have a nice version of the 3.0 srd posted anywhere? I think I know where to find the version Wizards posted, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of a better version that is already up. Thanks.

Any requests for a class? I'm leaning toward a Male Human Druid, but I haven't decided for sure.

silentspace

First Post
Sorry, don't know about the 3.0 SRD. If it helps, Kajamba Lion created a druid for the game. He had to drop out before he started though. Maybe you can use that as a starting point? Anyway, if it's any help, Kajamba posted it in this thread.

Maybe you can post a question in one of the other forums for the SRD. :)

Dimwhit

Explorer
silentspace said:
Sorry, don't know about the 3.0 SRD. If it helps, Kajamba Lion created a druid for the game. He had to drop out before he started though. Maybe you can use that as a starting point? Anyway, if it's any help, Kajamba posted it in this thread.

Maybe you can post a question in one of the other forums for the SRD. :)
OK, I have my character narrowed down to two choices. I'm having spotty network performance at work, but I should be able to get the character up by tonight. Another question: any objection to Kalamar races? I'm possibly looking at a half-Hobgoblin from that setting. Or maybe one of their subraces of Dwarf, Elf, or Gnome. (If not, no sweat.)

Remove ads