[Recruitment Full] [level 1 D&D] Storms of Change

silentspace

First Post
Sheesh, another half-race! Those frisky humans will mate with anything! :D

I don't have the Kalamar books and am not familiar with those races, but I'm not against it. Could you post a summary of what you're thinking about?

Dimwhit

Explorer
No problem. I'll do it when I get home so I can get you a few numbers as well. Thanks. (I promise, I'm really not a high-maintenance player!)

Dimwhit

Explorer
OK, I've decided to stick with my Druid. I'll get it posted in the next few hours (depending on how long it takes me to do with the kids hanging on me). Thanks!

Verbatim

Explorer
If you think you have room for a newbie who has been lurking for awhile, I'd be interested in a spot. Either a pre-gen char or a new one would be fine with me.

V

silentspace

First Post
Great to have you Verbatim! Whether you want to make a new character or use an existing one is up to you. Take a look in the Rogues Gallery to see if you like any of the existing ones. :)

Chaos Apostate

First Post
I'd like to join (I think there's still a space...?). I'd definitely be in it for the long haul, as I've been itching to play some D&D (rather than DMing it) for aaaages and given the chance I'll leap on it and savage it ferociously. :D I'm tempted by a ranger, although I don't like the 3.0 ruleset for them. How would you feel about me using the 3.5 rules? If not I might go with a rogue instead, or maybe a sorceror/ rogue.

Last edited:

mpickett81

First Post
I'd like to join... it looks like there is space for one more... let me just look over the posts and see what sort of PC is needed.
-Mark

silentspace

First Post
Chaos Apostate and mpickett81, welcome aboard! The two of you, plus Verbatim, will bring us up to nine players (one more than I had planned but what the heck). The 3.5 ranger is fine. We also have a player request for a lawful neutral rogue, if anyone's interested. I'll close recruitment now.

If you have any questions, ask away!

Remove ads