• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Recruitment Full] [level 1 D&D] Storms of Change

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
silentspace said:
Kajamba Lion - So far so good. Can't wait to see your description :) I posted riding dog stats somewhere in the OOC thread if you want to just cut and paste.
Good deal. I'll try and get the rest done in a little while. I have company coming over tonight, so it could be a little bit rough. :)

Best,
tKL

Manzanita

First Post
I'm still chewing on spells, familiar and specialization(if any). I'm on the road myself, but will try to get it finalized ASAP

Old Fezziwig

Seonaid said:
Wait, you mean that gaming doesn't come first and foremost in your life?!? ::shock:: :D

:D I put the riding dog stats in and I'll be working on my background and finishing my personality tonight.

Best,
tKL

silentspace

First Post
Not yet, but very soon. The party just survived a major ambush in the middle of the night. Once daylight comes, and the caravan starts up, the new players can ride in to join. :)

Seonaid

Explorer
silentspace said:
The party just survived a major ambush in the middle of the night. Once daylight comes, and the caravan starts up, the new players can ride in to join. :)
Heh, we'd likely skewer you if you rode in on us this night. ;)

Old Fezziwig

I want to apologize for doing this, but I just received what you might term a professional wake-up call, and I won't be available on-line as much as I had hoped. Not enough to join a new game at any rate. I'm sorry and I hope this doesn't inconvenience folks too much. Enjoy the game. :)

Best,
tKL

Remove ads