Pick Pocket 4+4=8
Sense Motive 4+0=4
Use Magic Device 4+0=4
Tumble 4+4=8

Feat: Point Blank Shot

Equipment:
Masterwork Studded Leather
Short Sword (+1, 1d6+1, 19-20/x2)
Daggers (6) (+1[+5 ranged], 1d4+1, 19-20/x2, 10')
Daggers, Silvered (2)
Short Bow (+4, 1d6, x3, 60')
40 Arrows
Alchemist's Fire
Holy Water

Last edited:

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Rogue -- interesting choice for this sort of game (and not a bad one -- IMO Rogue is the most versatile class, with the possible exception of Monk.)

One problem: Quick Draw has a BAB prereq of +1. I've made that mistake before (recently, in fact), and in most games I'd let it slide, but considering the competitive aspect I need to be nit-picky about the rules :)

BTW: I do want languages spoken, physical attributes, and the like... They may come up.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Nifty... Same feat I would have chosen. :)

BTW, just noticed you also have one too many skills maxed out (in other words, four too many skill points) Also, be sure to mark down how much gold you have left, as it looks to be a substantial amount (106 by my count.)

Still need one more character sheet before we can get started...

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
As you know, I'm signed up as commentator, but I really like the concept of this game.. If nobody else Signs up, I could whip up a character easily if you ask me to. I've got 2 slots for games left and this would be good for 1.

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Jemal said:
As you know, I'm signed up as commentator, but I really like the concept of this game.. If nobody else Signs up, I could whip up a character easily if you ask me to. I've got 2 slots for games left and this would be good for 1.

Is the other slot going to Dragonlance? You're still the front runner for Tasslehoff.

Remove ads