• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Red Hand of Doom 4.0

I just wanted to say thanks for all the work you guys have put into this. I plan on running this in the new Forgotten Realms and was dreading the conversion until I found this thread. The monster conversions are top notch and the PDFs are a real help too. Keep up the good work and I tip my hat to your love for D&D and gaming.

keterys

First Post
I ended up using a level 3 Hydra and adding a twist for my group, if someone needed a lower level one.

[sblock]
Hydra.jpg
[/sblock]

timbannock

Hero
Supporter
I also salute you guys on this. I'm about to run it for my 3.5 group, but this is making me seriously consider converting!

You guys are cooler than pants!

keterys

First Post
In the forest leading up to Vraath, I put a random encounter with a solo owlbear chasing a goblin hexer and 8 goblin cutters, with the party popping up in the middle of the chase. That was a fun fight.

[sblock]
Owlbear.JPG
[/sblock]

Merlin the Tuna

First Post
You guys did a fantastic job of getting this together; the PDFs look great. I have to imagine RHoD will play much better as a 4e adventure in general (thanks largely to the minion rules), so I really appreciate the work you did to get it here.

That said, somehow in the 20 seconds I spent looking at the Monsters PDF, I caught a stat block error. Azarr Kul has 284 HP; his bloodied threshold should be 142, not 147.

Again, great work, and thanks for putting this together.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads