Red Hand of Doom - OOC

Voadam

Legend

Yeah, but after all the work you put in to advance your tome of battle class you get to go into a stance, which I'm sure some would say is a quite cool thing. Its always important for an elf to pose dramatically. I suppose.

"Quick Zazz, third position, then jete!" :)

s@squ@tch

First Post
@Hurrow - I've noticed a striking similarity to another shifter druid as well.

@renau1q - Virashil is leveled up to 7th, 2nd level of DhM gave a bonus draconic feat, which I chose "Draconic Senses", since this is draconic feat #4 for Virashil, she receives darkvision 60', 2x as normal low light vision, and blindsense 20', and +4 skill bonus to Search, Listen and Spot.

Sascha will need to be extra careful when invisible near Virashil now.

It also now qualifies Virashil to take Draconic Legacy at next feat granting level to add some more spells to her spell list.

AND I am now glad to have a long distance crowd damaging spell, now that I finally have access to 3rd level spells.

renau1g

First Post
That's why in sg's game I played the standard shifter druid, non-shapeshifter (although seeing you two in action, I wish I had followed your leads)

s@s - how's the little one doing? It's been, what, a month or so?

s@squ@tch

First Post
He's now 6 weeks, and giving us new surprises everyday. The switch from 1 kid --> 2 kids is more than the sum of its parts, however.

I anxiously await the passage of the first several months. :)

Remove ads