Red Hand of Doom

Lewy

First Post
Hi,

I'll let you know how they get on with the Ghostlord, once they're done with him.

New player should be starting too, he's going to come in as a local guide from Brindol who will show them the way to the GL's lair.

Cheers for now,

Lewis.

DrNilesCrane

First Post
Mark,

Fantastic story hour - I really hope to see more posted and get the full details on how the campaign is going. Great job with the maps as well!

Sidekick

First Post
dmumper said:
There is an excellent set of RHoD Rhest Ruins maps posted on the Dundjinni website:

http://dundjinni.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=6656&PN=2

I've converted these to easily-printed PDF's if you would like me to send them to you.

Mark, have you made any new maps yet?

Dmumper. I’ve seen the maps at Dujinni and wold be very interested in those PDFs that you’ve got.

If you still have them my email is creetbeeATyahooDOTcom.

Many, many thanks and a thousand blessings upon you and yours.

Happy gaming, Sidekick

Sidekick

First Post
Mark - just thought I'd drop on in here with a Hello and "Thanks for these god sends that are your maps!!!"

I just used Vraath keep and SGB last night and they were totally awesome!

rathlighthands

First Post
Thanks

I am starting my RHOD campaign up tomorrow, this thread is a great resource. Thanks to everyone for posting their versions, it has really given me some good ideas.

TempleLion

First Post
Count me in for those PDFs as well. templelionATgmailFOTcom.

Thanks! And, thanks for the rest of these maps. THey are going on the plotter tomorrow! :D

Sidekick said:
Dmumper. I’ve seen the maps at Dujinni and wold be very interested in those PDFs that you’ve got.

If you still have them my email is creetbeeATyahooDOTcom.

Many, many thanks and a thousand blessings upon you and yours.

Happy gaming, Sidekick

weepingminotaur

First Post
As it turns out, my campaign is on hiatus while one of my players runs a short series of adventures. So now I have time to fine-tune my RHOD prep. Those .PDFs will be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks!

Remove ads