Red Hand of Doom

Dirk

First Post
Im interested. I want to play a teifling warlock who is oppsessed with trying to convience everyone hes not evil. Trying to pull a Drizzt from FR basically. He will be shady non the less but maybe some comical moments of frustration. It should make for a fun party member. sound cool, just give me the thumbs up and ill make a char sheet

Last edited:

DerHauptman

First Post
OK guys, By my reckoning the following are approved and ready to go:

(Please post your characters into the RG)

Darius - Human, Warblade 5 (CG) [Widowmaker]
Andreena - Half-elf, Ranger/Cleric/Halfelf Paragon 1/2/2 (NG) [Eva of Sharon]
Kyrgynn - Elf, Warmage, 5 (CN) [Mr_Spiccoli]
Taargash - Gnoll, Humanoid/Ranger 2/2 (LN) [Kularian]
Tullivan - Human, Rogue/Barbarian 3/2 (CG) [Lot]
Velka - Human, Ninja 5 (CN) [Moonstone Spider]
Reserved - [Voidrazor]
Reserved - [Dragoon]

I will hold a spot for Voidrazor and Dragoon because they were the 1st to respond provided the sheets are posted this Friday for round one.

The others may post characters of course with the understanding that they will be welcome as alternates and if someone bows out (and someone will - real life is harsh) I'll give em 1st crack at joining mid game.

Because of printer difficulty and my old archaic personality (not being a reliable editor on the screen) I will need to send the sheets to work e-mail for print/review. I am sure we've got minor tweaks, there always are some mistakes (least when I make a character there are) I will let you know what I find ASAP.

Providing I get the Void and the last mystery guests sheets by Friday we will start then. I will set up a Thread.

You will all start in the morning, waking around your campsite ready for a days travel. You are on your way to explore a map you were given of a haunted keep that may contain some spoils. You have all worked together before though not exclusively. You are free to interact as soon as I make the thread. I will post a link here when I do....probably be tomorrow after I review sheets.

Guess I am late then... Thank you, Kularian, for the clarifications, however. :)

Since I am not so sure if I am going to be a good *substitutional player*, I'll try my luck elsewhere, then... ;)

Dragoon

First Post
Should be have my pc posted late tonight or when i get home from work tomorrow...no access to enworld from work, darn firewall.

Voidrazor

First Post
Here's the first draft of my character.

Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Visara
[B]Class:[/B] [url=http://www.crystalkeep.com/d20/rules/DnD3.5Index-Classes-Base.pdf]Tiger Totem Druid[/url] 5
[B]Race:[/B] human
[B]Size:[/B] medium
[B]Gender:[/B] female
[B]Alignment:[/B] CN
[B]Deity:[/B] Malar

[B]Str:[/B] 20 +5 (+2 ench)	[B]Level:[/B] 5	[B]XP[/B]: XXXX
[B]Dex:[/B] 12 +1 		[B]BAB:[/B] +3		[B]HP:[/B] 42 (5d8+10)
[B]Con:[/B] 14 +2 		[B]Grapple:[/B] +5	[B]Dmg Red:[/B] None
[B]Int:[/B] 08 -1 		[B]Speed:[/B] 20'	[B]Spell Res:[/B] None
[B]Wis:[/B] 17 +3 		[B]Init:[/B] +1		[B]Spell Save:[/B] 13+lvl
[B]Cha:[/B] 08 -1 		[B]ACP:[/B] -3		[B]Spell Fail:[/B] 0%

[B]	Base	Armor	Shld	Dex	Size	Nat	Misc	Total[/B]
[B]Armor:[/B]	10	+5	+2	+1	+0	+0	+1	XX
[B]Touch:[/B]	12	[B]Flatfooted:[/B] 18

[B]	Base	Mod	Misc	Total[/B]
[B]Fort:[/B]	4	+2		+6
[B]Ref:[/B]	1	+1		+2
[B]Will:[/B]	4	+3		+7
[B]Notes:[/B]

[B]Weapon		     Attack	Damage	Critical[/B]
Lance +1		+9	1d8+6	x3
Lance (TH)		+9	1d8+8	x3
Warclub			+X	1d8+X	x2

[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Druidic

[B]Abilities:[/B] Totem Animal Companion: [url=http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/tiger.htm]Tiger[/url], Nature sense, Wild Empathy, Woodland Stride, Trackless Step, Resist Nature's Lure
Note: 

[B]Feats: [/B] Flaw: [url=http://realmshelps.dandello.net/cgi-bin/feats.pl?No_Time_For_Book_Learning,all]No Time for Book Learning[/url], Flaw: [url=http://realmshelps.dandello.net/cgi-bin/feats.pl?Wild,all]Wild[/url], Martial Proficiency, Mounted Combat, Ride By Attack, Spirited Charge,Initiate of Malar 

[B]Spells prepared[/B] (Save DC 13 + spell level; XX/XX): 0 - XX, XX; 1st - XX, XX
[B]Spellbook/Spells Known:[/B]
	0 - Light, Guidance, Detect Magic x3;
	1st - Entangle, Lessor Vigor x2, Spider Hand;
	2nd - Dessicate (sandstorm), Embrace the Wild, Major Ressistance (sav spec)
	3rd - Spikes, Vigor

[B]Skill Points:[/B] XX	[B]Max Ranks:[/B] X/X
[B]Skills		      Ranks	Mod	Misc 	Total[/B]
Concentration		8	+2		+10
Handle Animal		6	-1		5
Knowledge: Nature	1	-1	+2	+2
Listen			8	+3		+11
Spellcraft		1	-1		0
Spot			8	+3		+11

[B]Equipment:			Cost	Weight[/B]
Darkwood Lance +1		2410gp	10lb
Dragonhide Breastplate +1	1700gp	30lb
Gauntlets of Ogre Power		4000gp	4lb
Scroll of Cure Serious Wounds	375gp
2 Scrolls of Cure Mod. Wounds	300gp
4 Warclubs			12gp	12lb
MW Heavy Wooden Shield		157gp	10lb
100' hemp rope			XXgp	20lb
5 days rations			XXgp	5lb
sewing needle+thread		XXgp	0lb
backpack				2lb
3 torches				3lb
skimpy outfit				2lb
yak's bladder waterskin			8lb
hollow tube, wood			0lb
2 oil flasks				2lb
46 gp

[B]Total Weight:[/B]XXXlb	[B]Money:[/B] 46gp 

[B]		Lgt	Med	Hvy	Lift	Push[/B]
[B]Max Weight:[/B]	133	266	400	800	2,000

[B]Age:[/B] 22
[B]Height:[/B] 5' 9"
[B]Weight:[/B] 102
[B]Eyes:[/B] Copper
[B]Hair:[/B] Red
[B]Skin:[/B] Bronze

Appearance:
Visara's natural beauty is largely ruined by her feral nature. Her long orange-red hair is matted in places and has twigs in it. And her clothes and skin are unwashed.

Personality:
Feral, she is willful and stubborn but shy.

Background:
Last survivor of Tiger tribe, Visara has lived in the wild since her fourteenth birthday, the day the raiders came and destroyed everything she loved. But now the Great Beast of Vengeance and the Hunt has granted her prayers and she has caught the scent (she believes) of the raiders' leader. But in tracking him down she was overwhelmed and nearly slain by one of his scouting parties. At the last moment, a group of adventurers saved her. And while Visara is uncomfortable around her new companions, her gratitude, and much moreso her hunger for vengeance drive her to fight in common cause with them.

Dragoon

First Post
Sorry, but I'm going to have to bow out. I don't have time to finish up my PC tonight. Looks like a fun game, I'll be reading on the IG posts.

DerHauptman

First Post
OK the Game Thread is up....

(Hauptmann's) Red Hand of Doom

If you have not done so post your Character Sheets here....

Rogues Gallery (Red Hand of Doom)

(Note: I need the Character sheets all in the same format - if you put your draft in some other format use the one I provided in this thread and then post to the RG. I need them all the same so I can enter the information into a DB for my use. )

Thanks so much for wanting to play - I am hoping it will be fun.

Remove ads