Redclaw's Secret of Castle Whiterock

the_myth

First Post
Redclaw said:
Round 1

Freya waits to see what is happening, hoping for a clear shot past the warmage if the creatures attack…

Which they do. The one at the front draws a javelin that was carefully propped against the cauldron, then throws it at Tulbar, hitting him for 3 points of damage. One of the two in a corner grabs a javelin of his own and throws it, also hitting Tulbar for an additional 4 damage. The third creature heads down the hallway to the south.

Actions?

Freya shoots the one trying to escape.

the_myth

First Post
Redclaw said:
Delay is different than readied action. By the time she can jump in to the initiative the creature is gone.

Then what's my new initiative rank?

Since my intent was a readied action, I didn't pre-set a count for the delay...unless it's one after the Sih'hel, in which case just target the closest critter.

Redclaw

First Post
I see that now, in the description of action rather than the delay you named in your crunchy part. I will add it to the description.

Redclaw

First Post
19—Tulbar
18—Weasel
--Freya
--Sih’hel
12—Talon <-- Starting here
5—Elwyn <--Ending here

Talon launches himself through the room and after the creature that tried to escape. He is able to catch up to the creature, and his vicious attack drops the heavily wounded humanoid.
[sblock=room description] The chamber before you is a maze of oversized
gears, pulleys, rusting chains, and rotten rope.
Everything in the room is coated in dust and black
mold. The air is still, but in the distance you can
hear a low thundering
.[/sblock]

Elwyn steps forward and stands between Weasel and the remaining enemies, mace ready to attack anything that approaches.

Actions for Tulbar and Freya?

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Tulbar, AC 19 (T14, FF16), HP 7/14, F +3,R+4,W+4, Initiatve 19

The badly damaged and bleeding Tulbar takes a step back and goes near to the cleric, hoping for healing.
If he sees one of the creatures in ramge, he will throw aan Acid Splash after them.

[sblock=ooc]Had hoped the cleric would heal me :(

Acid Splash (Point Blank) (1d20+6=14, 1d3+3=4)

Remaining Spell Slots:
0 - 5
1 - 4[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
Elwyn lets his mace fall to the end of its lanyard, draws his wand of cure light wounds and applies it to Tulbar with a muttered word, curing 8 points of damage.

ooc: Sorry, hadn't realized that both attacks hit you. DM, if you'll allow it I'll change Elwyn's action in round 1 to do this, since the damage happened before Elwyn's turn. If not, then I'll do that in round 2.

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
19—Tulbar
18—Weasel
--Freya
--Sih’hel
12—Talon
5—Elwyn

Tulbar quickly casts a spell, sending a splash of acid at the nearest creature, then moves toward the back of the group, hoping for some healing. His spell strikes true, the creature collapses with a horrified scream.

Weasel attempts to throw a newly-formed mindblade at the remaining enemy, but his throw is off.

Freya delays.

The remaining creature moves quickly down the hallway after Talon, drawing a strange blade that looks almost like a sickle. It curves so extremely that it almost doubles back on itself. Out of sight of the rest of the party, the creature steps behind the half-orc and slices into his back, dealing 5 points of damage. It seems to giggle softly to itself as it does so.

Actions?

Attachments

• watch room.bmp
    147.5 KB · Views: 79

Remove ads