• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rediscovery of the World - 4e (OOC)

Atanatotatos

First Post
DM's NOTE: just to let you know. In this game, you players are free to make your choices. Obviously, my plot will guide you to a certain course of action, but you are free to refuse plot hooks, or make your own; you will lose something, and see something else. Definitely tell me what you like and what you don't.
Also, you may have noticed that new mechanics are coming out at a really fast pace. I like when players have many choices, so as soon as I get my hands on new mechanics, and I see nothing wrong with them, you have access to them. For example, at the nsider is free, so you can freely use the new feats, items, or paragon paths. We'll see abut it later though ^_^

Is_907

First Post
i'm actually quite intrigued by your Sylas character... ;)
glad to see you are so open to player-driven story! that's the way RPGs should be

garyh

First Post
DM's NOTE: just to let you know. In this game, you players are free to make your choices. Obviously, my plot will guide you to a certain course of action, but you are free to refuse plot hooks, or make your own; you will lose something, and see something else. Definitely tell me what you like and what you don't.
Also, you may have noticed that new mechanics are coming out at a really fast pace. I like when players have many choices, so as soon as I get my hands on new mechanics, and I see nothing wrong with them, you have access to them. For example, at the nsider is free, so you can freely use the new feats, items, or paragon paths. We'll see abut it later though ^_^

Oak certainly appreciates your openness to new DDI mechanics. ;) As for the plot, like Is_907, I'm curious about Sylas, and I feel Oak's response to such a request would be to help.

Remove ads