Relic Hunters in Tekumel (IC)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Bella savagely cuts the man along the stomach, and as the pirate screams and grasps the wound in an attempt to hold his insides, Briony finishes him off with a brutal hack of her blade that cleaves him from shoulder to solar plexus.

Angelina, Zephia and Elsbeth up!

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Zephia grabs one more jar of the poison, then sneaks back the way she came, secreting one of the jars away in her pack while she is out of sight of everyone.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Angelina continues to tie up the remaining sleeping people.

OOC: OOC: I am assuming this takes more than 6 seconds. I am also assuming someone will come along and kill the pirates or at least most of them, leaving the leader and possible 1 pirate for interrogating.

dream66_

First Post
Elsbath moves to assist Yolkana with the pirate attacking her, eagerly looking for Branwyn's return.

Elsbeth Staff Attack
[roll="(1d20+1)"]1d20+1[/roll]
[roll="(1d6)"]1d6[/roll]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Elsbeth caves the head in of the last standing pirate with her staff, putting the battle to an end with a sickening crunch and the splatter of brains. The few villagers too frightened to run out of the local area watch as Yolkana grabs the elder of the two Black Earth Clan chiefs and places his sniveling, crying form next to his unconscious brother still suffering through the effects of Angelina's sleep spell.

"People of the Black Earth Clan, you have been found aiding and ab bedding known criminals raiding our civilian caravans to the north. I am Yolkana, an agent of the Azure Legion sent to investigate your doings and to report back my findings. I pronounce the judgement of death as is my duty to uphold the laws of the Emperor Hirkáne, 'the Stone on which the Universe rests'." Before the crying chief beneath her can take all of this in and react, Yolkana swings her sword downward upon his neck, severing the majority of it away with one hack before doing the same to the man's unconscious brother.

A wail erupts from the crowd and the villagers fall to their knees and cry for forgiveness. Yolkana coolly wipes the blood from her blade and sheathes it, before moving to the front of the crowd and kicking the lead men and women up. "Enough. You cannot wipe all of your dishonor away so easily, and there will be repercussions upon your guild upon my return. However, I will ask for a lenient punishment if you do as was promised and provide myself and my servants guidance through the marsh and towards the recently discovered temple. Further, you will dump this poison into the waters while I watch so it cannot be used again by our enemies." The crowd can't move fast enough to comply.

Yolkana nods towards the Relic Hunters and says, "You have done more than adequate work so far. If you wish it, l will allow you the honor of questioning these men before I slay them."

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Zephia stalks up to Yolkana and in a tight whisper loud enough for Angelina and the others to hear but not the villagers, "Dump the poison in the water? Are you mad? Who knows what or who you'll be poisoning in the process. Did you think about that?"

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Hold on," she raises her hand and her voice to the villagers to stop the dumping of poison into the water, "I agree with my colleague, you cannot be serious. Put the poison in a hole in the earth and cover up, but do not go poisoning the entire city downstream! And let us get something straight here," Angelina spits out menacingly, her eyes narrow and cold, "We are not YOUR agents. We were hired to do a job and you've tagged along with us as cover and as far as I know you are supposed to be helping US." She steps between Yolkana and the prisoners, "WE will decide who we question and what happens to them after that." Angelina knew her words were harsh but had no doubt her girls would back her up.

Last edited:

Remove ads