• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Remember the Cavindale! (As his betters, i think we have a duty to help him)

infax

First Post
Kelkan

A finger to his narrow chin, Kelkan deliberates for a minute.

"I'd rather not see you dead to allow us to get across Swift. There is nothing I can do to help protect you if you really chose to tack the lava-gnoll-monsters while we try to get across.

"I'm not even sure that will be enough. How many of the creatures can there be? If there are as little as 8 of them, you'll be embroiled with a couple of them while there will be enough of them to attack us and prevent us from crossing. Does anybody have a better idea?

"I would suggest waiting another day, so I can be better prepared for the crossing, although I'm not sure that will allow us to cross either."

The non-wizardly looking halfling gazes the ground, his mind working furiously trying to hack an idea to go over that new obstacle.

Macbeth

First Post
Swift

Maybe my fellow survivors really do appreciate me...
"If you think you can better prepare, then I am willing to wait. I will not waste myself foolishly. Let us make camp, plan our strategy, and then I can show those damned corpses my power."

OOC: If we do end up crossing, my plan is thus: Charge any availabale targets the first round, and flurry of blows every round after, then make a slow retreat while continuing to attack when everybody is across (5 ft. steps each round)

Manzanita

First Post
Solomon Kreel

"How would be better prepared tomorrow? Every hour we wait, we risk further attacks by gnolls. We are not able to see the nature of our enemy. Perhaps Swift & I, the fastest ones, could lure them away, or at least cause them to show themselves, which would allow us to see what they are."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Loske: (Female/Half Elf/Ranger 3)

Loske stands to the side uncertain how to add to the plan…

OOC: Is their any trees around we could drop over the the hot larg and or gnolls?

Yeah not all ideas are good ones....

Macbeth

First Post
Swift

"I do not care if we wait or not. I'm am ready for combat now, but if you need time to prepare, I can wait. But let us decide soon, staying here just increases the risk."

Remove ads