renau1g's Red Hand of Doom - Beta

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Draxton

"There are more bodies here," he says to the rest of the group."What do you make of this Sir Conrad, regular banditry?"

Draxton will not approach the bodies or take the gold, he will wait for Scavenger.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=DM]Sascha will pocket the book/ledger for later w/ Sleight of Hand.[/sblock]
Sascha stands after looking at the bodies, drawing attention to the wealthier looking one. "Arcturus Raye, if my eyes don't fail me. Big clothing merchant in the area, known for his fashions. Must have been in the wrong place at the wrong time."

He looks at the gathered. "Best we be goin'. Could take those there bodies with us to get them buried, but it'll slow us down." Sascha shrugs noncommittally.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Draxton

"Yes, Drellin's Ferry should have a gravedigger. We will hire someone, but lets cover the bodies not leave them to the crows." Draxton starts searching about looking for scrape wood and other things to cover the poor souls with.

[sblock=ooc]What is the guy in all the westerns called who makes the coffins?? Couldn't remember so said gravedigger. Draxton will not cover the hobgoblin bodies by the way.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
"Than let's not waste time!"

Jerrand Redband said:

[sblock=ooc]What is the guy in all the westerns called who makes the coffins?? Couldn't remember so said gravedigger. Draxton will not cover the hobgoblin bodies by the way.[/sblock]
ooc: Do you mean an undertaker?

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Draxton

As Draxton starts covering the bodies he wonders if these bandits have anything to do with the troubles in the area lately or were they the trouble the High Priest was talking about." I don't know excatly what that dark priest was going on about," Draxton says as he places another branch over the merchant." It maybe that a new religion is somewhere active in the area or he was mad. The High Priest didn't ask us to investagate to destroy simple bandits that I know for sure."

Walking Dad

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Draxton

"I don't know much about Tiamat, but I do know that she is bent on taking over all the universes on every plane." Draxton says placing the last piece of usable wood atop the merchant and his hirelings."And I don't believe that this backwater country here has anything to do with that." He dust off his hands and looks to the sky then to the bodies and gives a short prayer for their souls to go and be under Helm's protection. That done he turns towards Sir Conrad"Your welcome to join us Sir Knight for it seems we are on the same mission.

Walking Dad

First Post
"At least it would be a 'new religion' in this area and this cleric draw obviously power from her. Every invasion beginns small." Scavenger insists.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Draxton

"A valid point Scavenger," Draxton says with a nod to the disguised warforged man."We won't rule a thing out just yet. Keeping every possiblity open till something proves it wrong. Now come my friends lets go to Drellin's Ferry and see what else is going on." With that Draxton takes up his pack and shield and waits for the others.

Remove ads