renau1g's Red Hand of Doom - Beta

Voadam

Legend
"You leashed yourself to the wrong master" Sir Conrad says in infernal to the dying Hell hound. He turns his amused gaze to the hobgoblin at his little speech to Draxton "What paltry lord does this Red Hand serve?" the knight inquires as he prepares to skewer the fanatic upon his mindblade. The sneer in his voice comes across clearly conveying that he thinks this Red Hand is a minor irritant soon to be ground underfoot.

If the cleric does not engage sir Conrad the knight will quickly meditate (move action provokes AoO) to regain his psionic focus then charge the hobgoblin to strike him with the charged mindblade and discharge the focus with his psionic weapon feat. Sir Conrad will angle to set up a flank position for the human cleric.

If the hobgoblin has closed with Draxton then Sir Merrick will charge to strike the hobgoblin in the back and get an extra +2 for flanking.

If the hobgoblin engages Sir Conrad he will strike the hobgoblin and then recharge the psychic strike on his mindblade, taking a five foot step to set up a possible flank for the cleric.

Psionic meditation 20 = success
Attack 27 damage 16 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1623789/
forgot to add in the psychic strike 2 additional damage http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1623793/

[sblock]AC 23(21) T 14(12) FF 19(17)
hp 59/73
F +5, R +9, W +5
Attack +9(11) melee +1 psychokinetic mindblade 1d8+4+1d4 19-20 slashing magic (+1d8 Psychic strike, +2d6 psionic weapon)
Attack +10 ranged +1 psychokinetic mindblade 1d8+4+1d4 19-20 slashing magic r 30' (+1d8 Psychic strike, +2d6 psionic weapon) [/sblock]

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Draxton Round 8?

[sblock=ooc] Will either a.) move towards cleric and attack or b.) attack if cleric has engaged me[/sblock]

Draxton swings catching the evil priest of guard as it thought he would banter more words with it. The blow is only glancing but the creature knows that his foe means business.

[sblock=ooc2] rolled a 19 to hit and a 1 on damage IC so I hit AC 29 and do 6 damage[/url]

[sblock=status]conditions +1 morale bonus to attack and saves vs. fear(end turns 11), +4 enhancement bonus to strength (Str:18 +4)(ends turn 63)

AC:21 Touch:12 FlatFooted:21

HP:38/53

Attack status: +1 (gt) heavy mace +10 to attack; 1d8+5 dmg crit(x2)

Spells:
0-cure minor(x2),detect magic,read magic,mending
1-bless,divine favor,cure light(x2),enlarge person(d)
2-restoration-lesser,cure moderate(x2),spiritual weapon,bull's strength(d)
3-dispel magic,meld into stone,heroism(d)[/sblock]

Arabesu

I guess we caught him monologue'ing.

"The red hand eh? Never heard of them. They obviously mustn't be very important," taunts the shifter to the hobgoblin priest as he moves to be behind Draxton, "Oh, I see, this is when you try to spout propaganda for you cause. Well, by all means, I suppose we had better listen to your little monologue."

He then pushes a black bead on his healing belt and heals Draxton of 10 damage.

[sblock=Yorgan's combat stats]AC 26 (28 vs ranged); HP 35 of 41; Fort 4, Reflex 5, Will 1; 23 PP remaining. Shifting w/ 4 rounds remaining, Thicken Skin 70min -5 rounds, Dangersense ? hours. One charge off healing belt used.
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Scavenger

Unwilling to waste more of his magical resoirvar, proceeds with his tactic. This time, the hand manages to touch the foe, but the charge is weak.

[sblock=ooc]
It has to be Scavenger. I rolled three 20s in another game.

Spectral hand, delivering Charnel Touch (hit, damaga) (1d20+5=19, 1d8+1=3)
Spectral Hand: 1 HP (34 rounds left)

Stats:
AC=20 Touch=13 Flat-Footed=19

Fort:+1 Refl:+3 Will:+4

HP: 47/48 Dmg Red: 2/bludgeoning and magic

Spells Per Day (Save DC 13 + spell level):
1st - 5/6
2nd - 3/5[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Yorgan's Astral Construct has faded away as the its time here on this plane is over.

Scavenger's spectral hand succeeds at affecting the cleric, but without draining it terribly much.

The hobgoblin moves forward towards Draxton "Bah! You will found out exactly what the Red Hand is soon." swinging its heavy mace towards the human. It falls with a heavy blow, crushing armor and bone with a resounding clang.

Sascha moves silently through the forest towards the cleric, maintaining his stealth.

Sir Conrad, seeing the cleric distracted, charges forward and strikes the cleric in the back, his mindblade coming out the other side. As he withdraws the blade, the cleric slumps to the ground.

[sblock=ooc]
7 Damage to Draxton from the cleric.

& that ends combat... there's 1 unconscious hobgoblin leftover from Sascha's Whelm attack.

There's also a stone structure on the map

[/sblock]

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Draxton

" Great blow Sir Knight," Draxton says sfter the evil cleric is slain." I am Draxton Bowith, servant of Helm the Ever Watchful. And who are you?" Draxton is not poised to fight but he hasn't put away his mace either.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Seeing their work done, Sascha makes his way back to the unconscious hob. Stripping it of its weapons, then then begins looking for a means to bind it for questioning.

Walking Dad

First Post
Scavenger

Jerrand Redband said:
" Great blow Sir Knight," Draxton says sfter the evil cleric is slain." I am Draxton Bowith, servant of Helm the Ever Watchful. And who are you?" Draxton is not poised to fight but he hasn't put away his mace either.
Seeing the newcomer, Scavenger is glad, that his undead features are hidden by his hood of disguise. "I'm Scavenger, thanks for your help."
"Sascha, I have a silkrope in my backpack, if you need one."

Last edited:

Remove ads