[Repost] Nevermore: d20 Dreamscape campaign setting: Looking for input.

jaldaen

First Post
Announcement!

<trumpets blare as a voice cries out>

Here ye, here ye!

I have an announcement to make of great importance to the Nevermore project....

<silence follows as the crier watches the audience anticipate his every word, he unrolls the scroll and turns to the band behind him>

Drum roll please...

<drums roll>

After much deliberation, I have secured Rune to join me on the Nevermore Project. He has added much to the discussion from the very begining and has shown through his storyhour that he understands the dreamscape setting and has many good ideas.

Thank You...

<crier rolls up the scroll and heads back to Lurkdom ;-)>

Rune

Once A Fool
Taking this opportunity to bump...

one final time.

Grim said:
Alice in wonderland was just cool... Why havent they made an Alice d20?

And to say, while I'm at it, that Through the Looking Glass and Alice in Wonderland were two of the major influencing literary bodies which inspired my campaign (see the sig). At the risk of sounding competitive (which I hope is not the case, since I'm working with Jaldaen on Nevermore, now), I would also like to mention that my hope still is to publish the setting at a later date. The two really are quite different approaches to the same subject matter. Nevermore is more of an outsider's view of entering dream-scapes, while my setting is entirely an insider's view of a dream. It's kind of more nightmarish if you can't ever leave...

jaldaen

First Post
Re: Taking this opportunity to bump...

Rune said:
one final time.

And to say, while I'm at it, that Through the Looking Glass and Alice in Wonderland were two of the major influencing literary bodies which inspired my campaign (see the sig). At the risk of sounding competitive (which I hope is not the case, since I'm working with Jaldaen on Nevermore, now), I would also like to mention that my hope still is to publish the setting at a later date. The two really are quite different approaches to the same subject matter. Nevermore is more of an outsider's view of entering dream-scapes, while my setting is entirely an insider's view of a dream. It's kind of more nightmarish if you can't ever leave...

That being said... Now let's get writing... ;-)

-Joseph

PS: To all who took part in this thread thanks for your insightful ideas, questions and comments...
PSS: Look for the occassional update from Rune and me most likely in a new thread called: "Nevermore: Designers' Diaries" ;-)

jaldaen

First Post
Proposal Sent Out!

Just wanted to let people know that Rune and I have sent off our proposal and hopefully we will hear back soon and when we do we will let you all know how things went ;-)

Thanks for Your Support,
Jaldaen

Remove ads