• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Requesting DM

Spontorus

First Post
Hey there, a friend and I wish to start a D&D 3.5 game, but we're lacking a good DM. We're both just starting but we know the basics and have already made characters with the 3.5 rules. We're willing to change some things if need be.

We're willing to play with only one other person besides the DM. I feel having too many people will make a game tedious. We want to start as level 1, No real preference on campaigns or adventures or anything. We don't want to jump into something TOO gigantic, but if the game lasted from 1 week to a month that would be nice.

We gave ourselves the weakest armor of our highest armor class, as well as random adventure gear. ((backpack, flasks, laterns, bedrolls, etc.))

We lack the creativity and randomness to DM ourselves. We would highly appriciate it if someone could please help us.

Last edited:

Khuxan

First Post
I've never DMed an online game, and don't plan to, but I have a couple of recommendations.

1) Give a bit more details, about yourself and your time commitments. Obviously, you don't need to give your name or age, but what level do you want to start at, is there any specific campaign you want to be in, what race and class are your characters, how many times a week can you post, do you have any other friends that might be interested, would you be willing to play alongside other players, etc.

2) I'm not sure on the exact rules of bumping, but it's either not allowed at all or only allowed after a substantial period of time - say, a day. Bumping after 10 minutes is not allowed.

|)ragon|2eborn

First Post
Okay I'm a level 1 Halfling Rogue and he is a level 1 Human Cleric. It's pretty late where I am so not much time commitment for me but I will pick it up later. I'm on holiday right now so I can post often.

Spontorus

First Post
lame about bumping, revising first post though, thanks.

Anyway for us to link to PDF files on our comptuers? It's the format our character sheets are in...

Same with me abou holiday too.

Last edited:

Remove ads