RESTARTED - Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Campaign (tToEE) - PART III

Scotley

Hero
Verdis sees and opening and fires at second Troll. He lets his crossbow go to hang from the shoulder strap before he even sees if he got a hit. He raises his hands to start an arcane gesture.

Rhun

First Post
Ragnok strikes back at the troll that has wounded him, Norryjar sparking with electricity as it slashes through the air.

Rhun

First Post
OOC: Doesn't matter! Trev is delaying until at LEAST 10 if not more. He learned that lesson! He's not about to leap in front of the armored dudes to be ripped apart by a troll.

OOC: [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION], action from Trevor for Round 1?

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign

Trev moves into the vacant square nearest the southern wall of the room and attacks Troll #2. Trev crits the troll for 19 damage!

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Dara

“They are blind for now! Strike them down, while it lasts!” Dara calls out to the others, quite impressed by the effect of her new spell.

Rhun

First Post
Combat, round 2

The first troll lies on the ground, its arms and legs twitching. Its wounds appear to be healing, though...

...and to make matters worse, you can hear movement and troll war-cries echoing toward you from the northern hall.

Trevor attacks the second blind troll, scoring a significant hit on this enemy also!

"We need to cauterize the wounds to stop the flesh healing!" Kurt says to the others as he hacks at the downed troll once more to ensure it doesn't arise at an awkward moment.

Dara moves over the unconscious form of the troll, that has been brought down already, positioning herself at the other entrance there. After taking a quick glance around the corner, Dara keeps her eyes focused on the northern hallway and what might be coming from that direction.

Ragnok steps forward, slashing madly about with Norryjar. The waraxe strikes hard, and the second troll falls to the ground.

Verdis says, "I have some alchemist's fire. Bring down the second and I'll roast them." Seeing the dwarf drop the second troll, the warlock pulls a flask of alchemist fire and flings it over the dwarf's head where it shatters upon the troll's body, which burst into a merry blaze.

OOC: Scotley, I changed your action based on Verdis' words...does this work for you?

Zirat heals himself a bit.

Several more trolls loom out of the darkness ahead.

Round 1 complete.

Round 1
20 - Troll 3: Move
18 - Troll 1:)
14 - Trevor: Longsword vrs Troll 2 28 (hit), damage 15
13 - Kurt: "Coup de Gras" vrs Troll 1 for 17 damage
11 - Troll 6: Move
09 - Dara: Move to AQ87; Ready Web on AO79/AP80, once the second enemy moves past that point (i.e. into rows 80/81)
08 - Troll 4: Move
07 - Ragnok: 5' step, Norryjar vrs Troll 2 16 (hit), damage 19, Norryjar vrs Troll 2 20 (hit), damage 18
06 - Verdis: Alchemist Fire vrs Troll 2
06 - Troll 5: Move
03 - Troll 2:
03 - Zirat: Lay on Hands, 6 points

PC Status
Ragnok 39/58
Zirat 52/57

Enemy Status
Troll 1 [BLINDED, UNCONSCIOUS] -82
Troll 2 [BLINDED] -69

Attachments

• Temple Dungeons Level 4.xlsx
    11.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Dara

Dara moves over the unconscious form of the troll, that has been brought down already, positioning herself at the other entrance there. After taking a quick glance around the corner, Dara keeps her eyes focused on the northern hallway and what might be coming from that direction.

OOC: Move to AQ87; Ready Web on AO79/AP80, once the second enemy moves past that point (i.e. into rows 80/81).

Legildur

First Post
"We need to cauterize the wounds to stop the flesh healing!" Kurt says to the others as he hacks at the downed troll once more to ensure it doesn't arise at an awkward moment.

ooc: thanks Thanee for crit reminder (was working off 4E rules).

edit: make that a coup de grace (full round action) on the troll - auto hit for crit, so 17 damage. Forgot that was an option. Usually the troll would need to make DC 27 Fort save or die, but I doubt that applies here.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign Ftr3, Rog3, HP44/44 AC22/FF18/T14, F+9,R+9,W+5

Trevor attacks the second blind troll, scoring a significant hit on this enemy also! What an anemic sneak attack damage roll! Ah, well, 3 is better than nothing. Trev's total damage to the blinded troll #2 is 15 hp.

Last edited:

Remove ads