• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Return to Ironstorm Mountain

-SIN-

First Post
[sblock=NAZ]ok, cool. I'm working nights at the mo' (no need to feel sorry - I'm floating on diazepam!! And it's my last one with only 5 hours to go - W'hoo!), but I'll check my email as soon as I get home.[/sblock]

cheshire_grin

First Post
Given his signature ("England is suffering a terrible shortage of English; please give generously. (Americans need not apply.) "), I would guess he's in the UK, but I could be way off. :)

Great Green God

First Post
::A door opens::

Boy it sure is dark on this screen.

::walk, walk, walk, walk::

Hmmm. Hello? Is anyone there?

I know I'm a bit late and all, but I was just surfing by when I noticed you folks were playing a setting I had hand in creating (though I'm miscredited on the cover (I'm a III not a Jr.)). I was going to see how it was going and all, but the DM seat seems to be temporarily (I hope) vacant so I thought I would drop in, do the whole "meet and greet" thing and see how tricks were. I rarely get to talk with people who play through stuff I write (mostly cause Steve's chaos beasts are always killing them before they get to the Dread Pagoda in the Seeds of Sehan Arc - but that's another story). ;)
Anyhow I hope you guys get the chance to get a little deeper into it. I'd love to snag some feedback.

-Matt

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads