• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil. ( CLOSED. )

hero4hire

Explorer
Dire Lemming said:
POST!! Not you Twisted, the folks who haven't yet. :p Come on guys!

So let me guess....Yun and Erik stand firm as the others spy the supposed Dragon and run off into the night.
:(
New recruit time? :\

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Unfortunately, I think that is the only way to do this. We'll just pick up at the moathouse. I'll get the new recruit thread up today. Sorry guys. I think I gave the rest of the guys ample time to chime in.

Borson

First Post
well, I have been waiting for the update in the other thread, and then I see NO RESPONSES.. so therefore i get no alerts to any action (via email alert). How the heck am I to know the map was in this thread? come on, this is the OOC thread is it not?

maybe it's because I am relatively new to the PBP gaming... maybe not.

Don't count me out just because you were out... seriously. I've been waiting for an update forever. (2 weeks anyway.) How many threads am I supposed to monitor?

TwistedMindInc

First Post
No need for the snarky response, Borson. I have always had an OOC and IC thread, and I've never been in a PbP that didn't have both. You should have been monitoring both and when I took a roll call, you had ample time to chime in. But, because I don't wish to over look anyone or turn you off to pbp, I've decided to keep you around. I'm going to break the game down into two groups of 5. I wasn't sure if I wanted to run two games, but it's the only fair thing to do. H4H and Dire, I'll be posting this same message to the 'recruitment' thread along with the announcement of the two group choices.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Oh. Well that works.

Well I'm glad you came back Borson. Yours is the only PC character Yun had significant amounts of interaction with besides Erik.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads