• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil. ( CLOSED. )

hero4hire

Explorer
Of course Borson has not been online since he posted that...Hopefully he *is* still playing or all the tapdancing and shuffling is for naught and things will have just gotten messier.

Last edited:

Scurry

First Post
Well, can we handle the module (or the parts immediately facing the characters) with just the four of us? If so, we can charge boldly ahead, and if Borson shows up again in a few days, great, his character's been there all along too. If he doesn't show again, we recruit to fill the spot in parallel with running the four current characters and have the new character join up at the earliest available opportunity.

If having a rogue is a must, then things get a little hairier, yeah.

(Hm, if Borson's only watching the IC thread, maybe someone should post there to give him a heads-up? :p)

Dire Lemming

First Post
Actually Scurry, Borson was playing a fighter.

Oh wait, that was DCrane1.

Oh well, Yeah, I don't think Yun ever spoke to Borson's character at all. :heh:

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Hmm, no matter how I work this I don't think I can make a good Wu Jen with stats like this. Twisted, if I use this stat spread I think I'd need to ask to edit my concept a bit to use Grey Elf for a race, it would at least get me to a workable point on Int and Dex.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads