• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Return to The Temple of Elemental Evil - (full, at the moment)

EarlyBird

Explorer
advancing round: will just need action from Hexiros - (wait to see results though)

Gwylla - acid arrow #5- [roll0], [roll1]
Rana - eldritch bolt #6 [roll2], [roll3]
Bekah - healing word - Templeton [roll4], attack #7 [roll5], dmg [roll6]

EDIT: #6 is still alive so Hexiros will need to finish it off.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
My fault for all the rolling in the OOC.

Maybe you could open rolling thread so we all roll there and link the rolls into the main thread. It will prevent multiple posts in the case of criticals or forgotten rolls or incorrect syntax in the main thread. But will ofcourse require switching tabs and linking new posts. Maybe for DM rolls and for player crits and such and 'main' rolls can still be done in the main thread?

hero4hire

Explorer
Maybe you could open rolling thread so we all roll there and link the rolls into the main thread. It will prevent multiple posts in the case of criticals or forgotten rolls or incorrect syntax in the main thread. But will ofcourse require switching tabs and linking new posts. Maybe for DM rolls and for player crits and such and 'main' rolls can still be done in the main thread?
I have done that in the past as a dm. I have found that if you need to look back at a roll, it is difficult to match the rolls with the ic posts over time. While it doesn't happen often...it did however come up more than once.

EarlyBird

Explorer
This being my first big combat is what I think is hurting me. And I didn't know zombies were so tough, wow. Think they should have like disadvantage after they are reduced to 1 HP, that to me seems like a good way to show they are weakening.

Maybe I will start a rolling thread for me. I could use coyote for everything, but I like having what is going on listed out for all to see easily. And I have the zombies attack damages listed on a note pad and just need to copy/paste them in to a post, super easy.

hero4hire

Explorer
In my FTF game I DM I ran a zombie horde. I had them all fall when reduced to zero HP but get the save to rise again at 1 HP at the start of their turn. It actually made a huge difference giving the PCs a chance to catch on and starting "coup do grace" fallen ,zombies to make sure they stayed down.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads