• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil(Full)

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Heh, while I might agree Ferrix, Caine might actually know Chatrilon a little better than the rest of you... making him disposed to tossing the rest of you before him. <sigh> Oh, the drama of roleplaying.

Question: Do bonuses from Bard Song's stack (example, if both Redithor and Caine were to inspire courage, would it be a total +2 bonus, or just a +1)?

I think I remember seeing this on the WotC site, but I'm not sure if it was a house rule or not.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Well how much does Brar weigh? He might be able to climb up on his wolf's back and flee! And if his companions get turned into so much dragon doo-doo after a few days, well... that's just the great circle of life isn't it? :D

Mithran

First Post
Well how much does Brar weigh? He might be able to climb up on his wolf's back and flee! And if his companions get turned into so much dragon doo-doo after a few days, well... that's just the great circle of life isn't it?

Well it's a badger.. and I have a plan. :)

Mithran

First Post
Sorry Krog but I think the dragon is blocking my path to come heal you and if I take a full attack from that thing we will no longer have a druid. :uhoh:

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Heh, if Krog can swallow his pride, Caine can heal him... a little (1d8+1).

Psst... Brar, Dragons have blindsight. That mist won't do squat.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads