• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil(Full)

Looks about that way...

Hmmm...I'm fairly sure Ferrix is still around.

Apologies to everyone for the somewhat slowness of the game lately. Being sick and a few other things have caused me to be busier than usual, lately. Should be back to normal now, though, so I can keep this moving. If there's nothing from Ferrix in the next day or so, I'll NPC Hedwan and move this along some more.

Ferrix

Explorer
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Looks about that way...

Hmmm...I'm fairly sure Ferrix is still around.

Apologies to everyone for the somewhat slowness of the game lately. Being sick and a few other things have caused me to be busier than usual, lately. Should be back to normal now, though, so I can keep this moving. If there's nothing from Ferrix in the next day or so, I'll NPC Hedwan and move this along some more.

Sorry, was home for a week and then went camping this past weekend. All my games will be getting updates late tonight.

Mithran

First Post
I am going to be unable to post again until some time thursday (The 26th of may). So NPC me or just say I'm really quiet as you see fit. Sorry about this but real life is attacking.

Remove ads