• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil

DarkMaster

First Post
Krog shouts "Go ahead, eat as much as you can, the fatter you get the better"

Krog never worry about the losses during a fight, surviving his is primary concerns.

Still drooling on the beast, he attacks knowing very well that he could be next

OOC Greatsword+1 +9 2d6+7 19-20x2 AC17

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
Hedwan barely registers the death of Jerrick, but more concernedly, registers the the frogs insistence of keeping at this escapade. Already having a bead on the frog, the gnome releases the bolt hoping to catch it and not an ally. Snapping at the druid, "don't just stand there."

OOC: +5 attack -4 it being in melee, so +1 ranged (1d6, 19-20x2, light crossbow)

Last edited:

((Hedwan's shot is a 10. Another miss.))

The bolt from Hedwan's crossbow shoots straight to the frog, but the creature makes a heavy turn to face Krog, just moving it out of the bolt's path. It slurps into the thick water around the frog and sinks slowly away.

((Krog's attack is a 21. That hits and the frog takes 13 damage. Dead.))

Without any trouble at all, Krog's large sword slices directly through the creature. There is a soft, short croak that is cut off before the frog collapses in a bloodied and mutilated heap at the edge of the muddy path. There is a silence only penetrated by Chatrilon's sheating of his rapier. The man then turns to the other, completely ignoring Redithidoor as usual, and says, "Seems to me your friend there could have used a good blade."

Though Tanya manages to keep silent at that, she obviously looks very angry and about ready to pounce.

Ferrix

Explorer
Hedwan shoots a seething glare at Chatrilon, the first chance I get... "Well, if you had done anything with that metal stick of yours, maybe it would have rid us of a more annoying pest. Although Hedwan tries to deny it, the paladin did have a place in the gnomes odd heart, seeing someone belittle that place puts the gnome on the edge of gouging the mans eyes out or better yet...

DarkMaster

First Post
Krog looks at the dead paladin's body make a silent prayer and starts shoveling a hole to put the body. While he shovels he can't keep his eyes off the dead frog's body. Shouting once in a while at the idiot of Chatrillion. "Please make yourself at least useful for once and lit a fire. Tonight we will eat frog

Drool is now flowing on Krog magical mithril chain shirt.

"Ey, I have the map," Chatrilon grumbled, "Or did you go an forget that?"

Redithidoor looks to the man but ignores him, stepping over to Krog and looks around worriedly. After a moment, he says very quietly to the Half-Orc, "Just ignore him. Can...can I help you with this?"

Tanya is still standing in a shocked state, her hands shaking very slightly. Eventually, she steps close to Hedwan, petting the wolf that has returned to her, "How is it that he fell so easily? I thought...I don't know...why couldn't I do anything?"

DarkMaster

First Post
Hearing the irritating men comment about the map, get Krog mad. He grabs his greatsword and shouts "Give me the map, I strongly beleive it will be safer with me."

Krog hates to depends on other especially on stupid little human like him.

Ferrix

Explorer
"You would be best to put your thoughts elsewhere," Hedwan says, trying to be as diplomatic as possible, stifling a snappy comment aimed at the stage-struck druid.

Seeing Krog snap up his greatsword, Hedwan thinks it would be a good time to interject, "you might as well give it to him, I don't think he'll kill you outright if you give it to him, and I'm certainly not going to stop him if you don't."

For a moment, Chatrilon grins, but it fades and he shrugs, "Fine. Take it. If you want to read it, though, don't feel afraid to ask me. I'm sure I can decipher those oddly foreign symbols."

The man then rolls up the map and tosses it to Krog before walking past the Half-Orc and Redithidoor(who has taken over attempting to shovel a grave for Jerrick). After a quiet moment of looking to the closed gate of the moathouse not too far ahead, Chatrilon says over his shoulder, "So are we going to just sit around here wasting time in the mud with empty shells or are we to get to business?

DarkMaster

First Post
Krog snaps the map from Chatrilion's hand, a victorious smile on his face. "I am sure Hedwan can do it to." Holding his great sword in one hand he looks at him straight in the eyes. Actually only one eyes his pointing directly towards him. Krog has croocked eyes and his left eyes always seems to look in the opposite direction. He breath loudly making sure that his horrible breath get to the human nostrils. He then lowers his sword, he doesn't like the human but he didn't do anything wrong yet. Then pointing his two first finger towards his eyes and then towards him he adds "I am watching you"

He then turns towards the others looks briefly at the large frog lying on the ground. "So what about a little snack"

Remove ads