Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil

((Note on the ales: For 5 drinks, that's 20cp.))

Ignoring the comments that Chatrilon was making under his breath, the Elf thanked Tanya for the drink and led them to a smaller table a bit farther away from him. Sitting down, he nodded to Krog, "My name is Redithidoor," he took a sip of his ale, "That moathouse used to be an old cult hideout back fifteen odd years ago. Some adventurers chased out the cultists way back then. Still, every so often someone'll go down there just to see. I did about a week or so ago. Was pretty sure I heard something in there..." he trailed off, hiding a slightly embarrased look.

Ferrix

Explorer
"Perhaps, perhaps... tell us more, don't feel shy." The gnome edges Redithidoor on, hoping to get something more tangible from the elf.

"I dunno...movement of some kind," Redithidoor shrugged, "I uh...left before checking it."

"You meant you ran," said the voice of Chatrilon, who was watching them intently, "Its well known that there's still some leftover undead in there. Every time they're all destroyed they just come back. Even Captain Elmo says its as much a threat as you are, Redithidoor."

jpwic

First Post
Tanya looks over at Chatrilon, "You know I thought I told you to keep quiet, you know Redithdoor is there somewhere where we could go and talk in private? Just the party and yourself? I find the crowd in here to be particularily unpleasant."

To the rest of the group Tanya says, "Well how about we split up, some of you can go to that other tavern and the rest of us can chat with Redithdoor here if he is up to it."

Last edited:

DarkMaster

First Post
Krog answers back to Tanya I am staying here, I want to know more about those undead. he then turns towards Chatrillion and add "You mention a certain captain Elmo, where can we find him"

OOC Since we are still at the begining I decided to change Krog personality a bit, I will make him a bit less chy and sure of himself but extremely rude.

jpwic said:
Tanya looks over at Chatrilon, "You know I thought I told you to keep quiet, you know Redithdoor is there somewhere where we could go and talk in private? Just the party and yourself? I find the crowd in here to be particularily unpleasant."

The Elf raised his hands, "No, I can't keep talking for too long. I need to get back to working anyway. Vesta is nice enough to give me a room and food just for playing here. I shouldn't go off."

The man Chatrilon looked back to Krog, "The Captain's around. He usually drops by here later in the day. Though if you really need to see him, why don't you go and start up a good fight over at Terrigan's?"

Ferrix

Explorer
"Not that we would do such a thing, but I imagine the only person that we may happen to start a fight with in this town isn't in Terrigan's tavern." Hedwan smirks.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Jerrick, over the course of Tanya's less pleasant conversation with the man, has been giving Chatrilon an appraising loo, his eyes narrowed.* Eventually, he shrugs and turns back to Maridosen. He briefly considers apologizing for his companions behaivior, and then decides against it. "I expect we'll arrange a room later, then," he says to her. "Have a good day, ma'am." He heads over to the rest of the group. Terrigans sounds more like my kind of place anyway he thinks half-jokingly to himself.

When he reaches the table, he shoots Hedwan a sharp look. "Behave yourself," he mutters. Raising his voice to conversational levels, he continues. "Maybe we should poke our heads 'round that neck of the woods, see what we can't find. Not far, is it? Don't expect it'll take long."

*Detect evil. Continue concentrating if he actually picks up anything.

Remove ads