Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil

DarkMaster

First Post
Krog put his right hand on his greatsword greatly annoyed by Chatrilon. He answers back

"I don't like your attitude old man, be more careful or by the time Elmo gets here you won't be part of this world.

Not really wanting to cause a fight Krog leave the Inn cursing Chatrilon. He then tells the others. "The elf is completly useless, the old men is loosing his mind, what are you waiting for let's head for the Moathouse before I kill someone.

He then leaves waiting for the others outside.

OOC I think that it's better to have Krog outside if any of you wants to do more investigation.

Redithidoor shook his head, and looked to Jerrick, "Its just a few miles outside of town."

"Wasting your time," Chatrilon could be heard grumbling to himself.

((Jerrick:
You don't detect anything.
))

jpwic

First Post
"One last thing before we leave Redithdoor, I was wondering if there are any druids in town. I would like a chance to pray with my brethern before we leave. It has been nice meeting you, if you ever need anything from me just ask."
Tanya says in closing

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"Perhaps," suggests Jerrick reasonably, "We should poke 'round town a bit more before we go charging off. Might be worth askin' a few more questions, with all respect to Redithdoor." He gives the elf a nod.

Redithidoor nods and smiles to Tanya, "Old Jaroo's got a grove just north of town. If you uh...do plan to go out to the moathouse...mind coming and telling me? I'd like to uh...go with you if you wouldn't mind."

A short laugh can be heard from Chatrilon as Redithidoor gets up from the table and moves back to start playing(still fairly badly) again.

jpwic

First Post
"Well it is ok with me, I can't speak for the others though." with that Tanya turns to the group, "Well I'm going to visit Jaroo, I feel the need to clear my head. Anyone interested in coming with me?"

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"Nah," says Jerrick politely. "You go on, I'm going to poke around the town some. Krog might be interested." He rises, giving a polite nod to the hostess and the performer. "I'm gonna walk around, see what I can't find. How about you?" he finishes, looking down on the remaining occupant of the table.

Ferrix

Explorer
"Well, since they don't apparently want any business around here, I think I'll take a round with you," Hedwan says in response.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"All right," says Jerrick. Good he thinks. Hedwan... well, it's not that he thinks he's untrustworthy, he just can't tell if he's trustworthy. And he generally handles himself better around people than Tanya or Krog, stout companions though they may be. "See you later, Tanya." As he walks out he tells Krog their plans, and then starts heading around the town.

ooc: Just see what's about, make a gather information check, and at some point end up at Terrigans. :)

Remove ads