• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

revamped illustration website

Malessa

First Post
Can I reply if I like them all? Really, you have some pretty awesome stuff on your site. Nice set up too! How long does it take you to do the paintings?....very cool.. The animation snowman is really clever. The pencil sketches are very clean and detailed. The only thing I found remotely wrong with anything, is there are a few exposed womens chests. Maybe I'm just jealous, lol.....;)

Last edited:

Malessa

First Post
alsih2o said:
nice work!

love the retro feel.

as for the chests, being human i have seen them before :) (hi malessa:) )

:D Me to since I am chicky poo and all, like I said, I'm jealous, can't compete with some those, lol.......;)

commando cody

First Post
many thanks

many thanks to you for visiting my site and checking out the works there..... well malessa it depends on the painting vs. time thing........i started and completed a painting this weekend for one of my sons for christmas......spent about 30 hours on it all i guess from sketch to finished drawing to finish, including a couple of false starts.....but that was an oil about 24 by 36.......some of the smaller things obviously faster......and as all artists know some go faster than others, knowing when to quit is one of the problems i have sometimes...... the snowman thing was a piece i did for work, some teaching website somewhere, i plan on adding info on the works at the site, but just havent had time yet.......i needed the raw site up to cover the web address listed in the directory of illustrators ad this year..... again thanks alot to all
oh and the retro look is what i was going for since i qualify as retro....... i am still living in old days so i am retro

again thanks to all who visit

Remove ads