Review of the RPGA Reward "Tomb of Horrors"

Jhaelen

First Post
Do you need to do this through a store? There's no gaming store where I live, so i am just wondering.
I sent a mail with my post address to the local Hasbro office (in Germany) explaining my pool of nine players would like to join and asked them to send me a bunch of registration cards.

After the second reminder and several weeks they actually sent me two large blocks of registration cards.

If you only need a single DCI Membership number for yourself, just contact customer service and ask for one. This only took one day.

UngainlyTitan

Legend
Supporter
Does anyone know how I can actually get into contact with the RPGA in order to see why I haven't been receiving any of my DM Rewards, despite qualifying for them? Their site is completely worthless.
Contact Customer service directly and they will put your in touch with some one relevant. I did that to get my online account working and RPGA people were very helpful.

DrOct

First Post
Those of you suggesting getting in touch with Customer Service. Do you mean the regular Wizards Customer Service? Or is there a special address for RPGA related stuff? If any of you happen to actually _have_ the relevant e-mail address that'd be especially awesome.

UngainlyTitan

Legend
Supporter
Those of you suggesting getting in touch with Customer Service. Do you mean the regular Wizards Customer Service? Or is there a special address for RPGA related stuff? If any of you happen to actually _have_ the relevant e-mail address that'd be especially awesome.
Start with a message here they will send you on to someone relevant. At least they did with me.

DrOct

First Post
Sadly, the word back from Wizards Customer Service is that I can't get a DCI/RPGA number without attending an event (or at least going somewhere where one is going on). I'll just have to see if I can get one some other way (may take the offer one of the earlier posters made), or if I'm lucky either one of the stores that actually are convenient will start holding events, or I'll get lucky enough next worldwide game day to have that Saturday free and I can drive out to one of the far less convenient shops.

Thanks for your help everyone!

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Sadly, the word back from Wizards Customer Service is that I can't get a DCI/RPGA number without attending an event (or at least going somewhere where one is going on). I'll just have to see if I can get one some other way (may take the offer one of the earlier posters made), or if I'm lucky either one of the stores that actually are convenient will start holding events, or I'll get lucky enough next worldwide game day to have that Saturday free and I can drive out to one of the far less convenient shops.

Thanks for your help everyone!

That's a pain. No-one runs Magic: the Gathering nearby either?

Cheers!

dseppling

First Post
Is there a Torrent for it anywhere?

Is there a place to locate this file?

Moderator's Note:

EN World does not support copyright infringement, nor activities in aid of such. Please do not ask for, or give locations of, illegally distributed materials on this site. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads