Revised Monk clarification

Fieari

Explorer
No idea about 3-way. I'd guess LA+3 (not LA 4, because the overlapping should get significant), but by the time you're gestalting 3-way, I think things start getting homogeneous... as in, all the characters are basically the same. Everyone will have at least a d10 HD, everyone will have all good saves, everyone will have full BAB, everyone will be a spellcaster, etc. Doesn't sound interesting to me.

Note that PrCs can only be used as ONE portion of a gestalt, and the rest must be base classes. Racial HD takes up all parts of the gestalt (due to the augment clause).

Xzoltar

Explorer
As we are discussing Monk, I wonder If my monk is of bigger size than Large what would it be is damage at level 20 ? I come to these result im I right ?

So a Monk of Large Size with 7 Virtual Rank (from Strength) will be considered Micro-tiny (48d8 per Attack ?) Sound like quite a lot comparing to weapon.

Code:
Medium			2d10
Large			4d8
Huge			6d8
Gargantuan		8d8
Colossal		12d8
Titanic			16d8
Macro-Fine		24d8
Macro-Diminutive	32d8
Macro-Tiny		48d8
Macro-Small		64d8
Macro-Medium		96d8
Macro-Large		128d8
Macro-Huge		192d8
Macro-Gargantuan	256d8
Macro-Colossal		384d8
Macro-Titanic		512d8
Mega-Fine		768d8

WarDragon

First Post
Yes. The damage progression, like everything else except weight and carrying capacity, is a linear progression, not exponential like your table. You're wrong.

Pssthpok

First Post
/me shudders at your amazing wit.

Japes aside, if you're discussing things in this forum, it would be prudent to adhere to the rules of the system this forum is discussing.

Remove ads