• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhiannon PNP OOC & Discussion

Gwaihir

Explorer
Paeter - thats fine.

I am unavailable on Oct 27.

With UM vs MSU, Wisconsin and OSU in the three weeks following, I think we will need to play on a Friday Night.

There is the possiblility of playing on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. What is everyones availabilty?

Paeter

First Post
i am avialable the saturday after thanksgiving i took whole week end off. i would like to play sooner. just tell me a friday and i will be available about6-630.

Gwaihir

Explorer
Last Time

Under the cover of a ferocious battle, the party, posing as slavers and slaves, entered the front door of the dark elven stronghold.

Managing past the initial checkpoint and main gate, they entered the merchants quarter of the stronghold, the main city 600'+ feet overhead and the huge acid falls to west.

Forced to separate by pushing the "slaves" Ki-Jou, Callitheus,Elmer and Trailen, into the slave pit, the dominated dark elf slaver comes to his senses. The party manages him into his room in the slaver compound and they murder him there.

The half of the party that is posing as slavers leaves the compound to somehow reunite with the others at the pit. The scene is suddenly changed by the three surviving dragons bursting through the acid falls and attacking the city. The dark elven city responds with magic and weapons against the dragons. Using this distraction, the party regroups and makes their way to the ramp that leads to the main city. Here they loiter debating tactics and are attacked by a dark elf patrol. The party escapes and flies to the upper city. They land in a dark alley and are greeted by a "psst- over here."

No Xp awarded. Next Time Saturday November 24.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads